The Woods #1

You were running in the woods with a backpack full of food, two changes a clothing , a tarp, blanket and pillow, not only things you needed but a gun (Broken Butterfly) for safety. You didn't know where you were going, but you knew why you were running.

("(Y/n)" your abusive father called. "y-yes dad?" You called back. "Don't you yes me you little bitch! Get your ass down here" He yelled. You slowly walked down the stairs. Your (h/l)(h/c) hung over your eyes. As soon as you walked into the living room, you were back handed so hard you fell to the floor. "Little bitch" your father said with a beer in his hand. You tried holding back the tears as your father continued to beat you until he got tired and waddled over to the couch and slept.

You then went to the bathroom to wrap yourself up in gauze, and a few ace bandages. Once you were done you got a few rags to clean up your blood, so your father wouldn't have another reason to beat you. After you were done you went to your room to pack the little bit of stuff you had. When most of it was packed you went to the bathroom to grab your deodorant, and some bandages. With both in your hands, you started heading back to your room.

Once you were almost there your 18 year old brother said "Where do you think your going" That's when you noticed he had your stuff. "After all your only 15" he finished his sentence.

"How about you shut up ass face " you said quiet enough so your father doesn't wake.

"Why don't you make me" he said trying to lighten the mood.

"Sorry, but give me my stuff back, and i'm not going any where just over to a friends house" you said aggravated.

"Fine" (b/n) muttered. Then handed back your bag. You took your bag and left without another word, you went to the store to get extra supplies.

When you got back you were greeted by a studded belt, that's when you knew you were in trouble. You then escaped with a few bruises on your back and legs. When you were in your room, you slammed and locked the door. You hid in your closet hoping your father couldn't get in. You then heard rattling and banging for a few minutes and then it stopped. You still stayed hidden for a few more hours.

When you heard snoring you went to your fathers room, grabbed his hidden gun (Broken Butterfly), and slowly crept down the stairs. Once you were in the living room, you tiptoed over to where your fathers head laid, put the barrel to his forehead and pulled the trigger. When his blood started soaking the couch you heard a gasp and spun around quickly.

Then (b/n) started screaming "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" over and over.

That's when you pointed the gun at (b/n) and said "I killed him before he killed me".

"You don't know how long I had to put up with his shit because of you" He screamed.

"Oh yeah?Well then answer these. Have you ever been beat down by a belt, or locked in your room for a week with no food or water?" you retorted. When he didn't answer you went on."So its a no then. And because of that I don't want to here any of your shit" then you put your finger on the trigger said "Say hi to the devil for me" and pulled the trigger.

Your brother's brains spattered the wall painting it a crimson color. You giggled "What a nice color" as you were running up the stairs to get your stuff.

You slung your backpack over your shoulder and looked out the window one last time. When you did you saw something standing by the woods in your back yard.

It was faceless,extremely tall,had pale white skin,and was wearing a black tuxedo. As soon as you looked outside, your ears started to ring. Just as it started it stopped and you were left saying "Huh" to yourself.

You shrugged and left your room, and your house to head into the unknown.)