Chapter6.

Chapter6.

You rushed down the hallway in hopes of getting to your class in time. Today was skippy, since it was the second day back, you wasn't on task. Haven't been since you got back. You wasn't focused on school instead you was focused on home.

You ran full speed down the hall until you tackled someone. You yelped as you two crashed in the floor. You got up quickly and held out a hand "I'm very sorry! I am late for class an--" you stopped when you saw who it was "Harry?" You asked helping him up "(Y/N)?" He asked and you nodded "Why are you late?" He asked "I left some things back at Slytherin house so I had to rush back. What about you?" He smiled "Same." You chuckled a little "Uh-Mind if I walk with you?" He asked and you raised a brow "But your class is far from mine." You say but he shrugged "Oh alright then." You say and he walks with you down the hall.

Harry looked at you "How was your break?" He asked "It was pretty good actually. Me and mum went out and stayed for a while. Pretty fun." You say smiling "Yeah? Mine was okay." He muttered "Oh-here we are. Thank you Harry." You say as you kissed him on the cheek. He blushed slightly "See ya around." You say waving off to him. You walked into your class and all eyes turned to you "(L/N). Your late. Your partner has been working most of this by himself.." Snape stated as he stared at you "Don't let it happen again." He added "Yes sir." You say as you rush over to Draco "I'm very sorry." You whispered to Draco who was writing something down on paper "It's fine. I saved the pot for you. Stir if you can." He says flashing a short smirk "Okay." You say as you get in place "Where have you been?" Draco asked as he threw something in the pot "I had to go back and get some things I had left. Then I bumped into Harry along the way-" he cut in "Potter? What'd he say?" Draco asked as he stared up at you in a glare "N-Nothing! He just walked me to class..and asked me how my break was.." You say not telling him everything that happened "I swear if I-" he stopped himself causing you to raise a brow.

                            ~*~

You walked out with Draco close by your side. "Yes. My mum was freaking out when she saw that!" You say laughing "I bet. It was her favorite book." Draco says calmly "Oh yeah." You say turning to him with a smile. Your eyes locked for a moment but you quickly looked away "Say, (L/N), would you help me study sometime?" He asked out of nowhere causing you to stop and stare "O-Of course!" You say taken aback "Yeah, I can do that." You say overlooking your shock. He smiled "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow after class?" He asked and you nodded "Yeah. Sounds great." You say and he walked off.

You sat there for a moment. Then Hermione stopped beside you "You okay?" She asked slightly confused "I..I think I'm falling for Draco Malfoy.." You say and her eyes widen "Your joking?!" She asked in complete shock "No.." The answer was true. Your feelings  for the blonde had just started to get to you.

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. The memories float in, a wave of fear and anger rushed over you, you clenched your fist.