its gonna be love

INTRODUCTION

This is not a fairy tale as you all guessed by the title. Nor even a book with tricks and methods for a successful relationship. This book is about relations and relationships. Oh! I guess once again you are taking me wrong. Well relationship does not always means the relationship shared between a boy and his girlfriend. There are even other relationships shared between two friends, two siblings, with parents and even grandparents. The teenagers’ life seems to be the most difficult time of a person’s lifetime. Scientifically known as the adolescent period. Hormonal changes take place and not only the physical appearance but also mental changes take place. This is the time when either sometimes we are very happy or crying. We become upset even without any specific reason. Romantic and loud punky songs become our favourite. Unlike chicken soup and books kinda that this story does not only deals with the strong bond shared by two individuals and specially teens. It deals with also the different problems teens face during this period.

Hope you all like it!!

xxxSPDxxx

Chapter 1

"good morning princess get up...time for school..."

"dad 10 more minutes.."

Eve entered the room in her tip toe with a bucket full of water. Splash!!!...

She pours it over Kiara waking her up.

"Who the hell gave you this horribled idea???" I said fully drenched in water...boilng with anger...

"Well we are already late..n i am sure u dont want 2 miss ur seat beside chris.."

I ran upto my bathroom changing in my punky dress...a cute miniskirt to flaunt off my smooth legs n a sleeveless top....

"good morning mom...no time for breakfast...i will have something during break..." i said putting some books in my bag.

"okay...but....wait.....kara..."

before she could finish i cut her off...n banged towards the door n slammedit hard..

"good morning sweetheart...today is the first day of the high school n i dont think so u want to be late Kara.." Eve's father said letting me enter inhis car...

"Thank you Mr. Moore for the ride..."

"The pleasure is mine.."

Well for all you readers i am kiara grandear...mostly called as kara...not to forget my best friend...Eve...Evelyn Moore....and i love her more than anyone else in the whole wide world..we have been friends for the last almost 15years....we havebeen friends since we were toddlers of 1year....and throughout these years it has always been awesome blossom as usual....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

okies...so thats it...i hope you guys like it....please vote and do comment...and guys help me to find a suitable cover page.......

love ya....thank you