Rangrezz (manveer)

Rajgad village is the land of Balraj Thakur. He belongs from Rajputs family. Balraj & Shreeram are childhood friends. ( Shreeram is balraj neighbour from 29 years they are living as families)
Balraj has fixed his son Udayveers marriage with his best friends daughter Manyata. ( Udayveer is the third son of Balraj Thakur & also the future Yuvraj of Ragad Village).
          Here are the characters
              Manyata
              Udayveer
             Adhiraj  ( Manyata brother & Udayveers best  friend)
             Sofia ( Adhirajs fiancée)
             Balraj ( Udayveers dad)
             Komal ( Udayveers mom)
              Shreeram ( Manyata father)
     Rithikesh, LaxmanParithosh  ( Udayveers brothers)
  After 10 years in Bangalore. Manyata passes her 12th HSC board & eagerly waiting for her results with her best friend Naina. At last the day comes when her results are going to come on internet. Suddenly because of  some reasons her internet is not working & all the cyber cafe near her home are also closed. Because of this manyata is very upset ( my internet is also not working & all the cyber cafe are closed this all things had to happen today only said to herself).
       On the other hand down at her house she heard some sound of band. Listening that sound she comes down. When she reaches their there is a man standing there who comes near manyata  & congratulate her for passing in HSC in good marks. Also he says that between their AGR their is 4 year gap SSC marks there is 4% gap & now too in HSC marks there is 4% gap.
         Manyata gets angry & go to her room. Naina ask her who was he. Manyata says he is none other than Udayveer. Udayveer who Udayveer. ( at that time udayveer enters & speak)
  This shows you still love me. He also gifts her a beautiful bracelet named manveer. Manyata throws that gift & walk away. Later main a ask about udayveer.
Udayveer is my feauncee. Naina : if I am not wrong than he is the yuvraj of Rajgad. Manyata : yes he is
                    ! FLASHBACK!
      When she was of 8 years udayveers father balraj fixed her & udayveers marriage. Before leaving for Bangalore her father promises balraj that at the day when she will of 18 years they will be back to Rajgad for manyata & udayveers marriage. Manyata was unknown to this & was happy thinking that now the sword of marriage on her head will not be anymore. Happily leaves for Bangalore.
           !FLASHBACK ENDS!
   Naina : I have a dought  manyata : what naina : what is your result manyata : didn't you hear udayveer clearly said I got 92%.
   On the next morning Manyata gets ready for the function she is having in her college. She comes down at that time she hears her mom saying we are leaving by Thursday for Rajgad. Listening these Many at a reaches adhiraj room ( manyata brow) there she talks about her marriage with Udayveer.
Adi : what?
Manu: bhai I don't want to marry him
Adi: gets angry hearing this but controlled his anger & said I know you don't want to Mary udayveer but believe me he is the one who love you more than me he will never ever leave your hand now go to your college after that we all have to leave for Rajgad also.
  On the next day Manyata decides to agree with the decision which her brow has taken regarding her marriage & also decides to enjoy her life within these three days only.
      She goes out with her friends & enjoy the outing & come back by Wednesday night.
    Finally the day comes when they have to leave Bangalore. Manyata mom order adhiraj to take Sofia also with them to rajgadAdhiraj ask her mother why to take her. She says that Sofia is your would be wife I want her to know our rituals & traditions. Then they all leave for Rajgad. In train when they all settles down Manyata is in deep thinking that for whole of her life she have to stay in a village & also do all evil traditions.  
            Ghar aaja pardesi tera des bulaye re
On the next morning when they all reach to Rajgad & after 2 hours they reached to their homes. After reaching their homes they got an invitation from Rajgad mahal for lunch.