Character Info~

Character Info:

(I just used different names, but the appearances are based off of Uta no Prince Sama)

Kazuki:

Appearance: 

Kazuki has carefree hair (Shoujo anime look) that is light orange. and He has sorta brown/orange eyes.

Personality: 

He is kinda shy at times, and very caring. He loves to read Yaoi, and manga in general. Pocky is one of his favorite snacks.

Miyagi

Appearance:

Miyagi has short-spiked Silverish gray hair, kinda like Sasuke's except more spiky looking, and two eye colors. (Left: light purple. Right: silver) (He can sing!)

Personality: He can be quite vain at times, but he does care, and he is a bit overprotective. 

Favorite Snack: Fried dumplings and bean paste.

Daisuke:

Appearance: 

Carefree hair that is blue, he has sorta the preppy look around campus, and doesn't let his looks do most of the talking.

Personality: He is NOT a morning person, he wakes up pissed- if you interupt his sleep however. He loves kawaii things and loves to spend most of his time with Kazuki. He might seem all innocent on the outside, but he is quite the seductive one. On top of that, HE CAN SING~ ;)

Favorite snack: Rice balls, and green tea.

Here's the link if you want a "Visual" look at the characters~

http://arianahawmkins.muzy.com/post/215938253