Final Chapter: Secrets and lies~

"Hey I got your clothes so you can change whenever." Daisuke says as he lays some of my clothes down next to me. "Thanks Daisuke..." Kazuki replies upset. "Something wrong?" Daisuke asks witha worried face.

"N-nothing.... I just thought I heard moaning from down the hall that's all.." Kazuki replied looking away.

"Pfft! well you know how horny the students here are!" Daisuke said laughing and getting changed. Kazuki got changed also and they both went to bed. The next day Daisuke left for class as well as Miyagi, they graduate soon. Miyagi goes back to his dorm as he pushed onto his bed by Daisuke.

"What the? how the hell did you get in here!?" Miyagi asks pissed as he tries to break free of Daisuke.

"I have my ways..." Daisuke smirked as he ripped Miyagi's shirt open.

"Fuck no! what happened last night IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN!" Miyagi shouts struggling.

"You can struggle and fight all you want, but in the end I always get what I want." Daisuke says smirking as he rips Miyagi's shirt open.

"GET OFF ME!" Miyagi yells fighting Daisuke.

"Ow! Ow!" Daisuke grunts as he pins Miyagi's wrist above his head being rough with him.

"Oww! L-let go Daisuke that hurts!" Miyagi cries struggling.

"Nope, sorry sexy. I want you right now, and I'm gonna take you." Daisuke said in a seductive way. He didn't always look nor act innocent.

Kazuki soon heard some commotion from down the halls and whent to go see what was up. The two other hot bodies continuosly wressled each other till Daisuke finally won and came out on top. Literally. As Kazuki came closer and closer to the dorm, the sounds of moans became louder and louder, and various thoughts flooded Kazuki's head, but he didn't want to accept any of what he was thinking. He came upon the dorm and placed his hand lightly on the knob, but not with full intent on opening it. He laid his ear on the door and listen carefully.

"Ahh-aahh..Mm...D-daisuke-san!" Miyagi moaned as Daisuke continued to pleasure his insides. Kazuki covered his mouth firmly as tears welled up in his eyes, even after hearing the two pleasure each other he still refused to believe it. The only way he would do so is if he saw it with his own eyes, and with that he creaked the door open quietly, but just enough to see a little bit. His eyes widened and dropped, drowned in heartache, and betrayal. He felt sick as he innocently watched as his dormmate pounded his 'lover' making him moan his name loudly. 

"See? I told you Miyagi-san...you always like it. Hard, rough, fast, slow. It doesn't matter as long as it's ME fucking you!" Daisuke gruffed as he came deep inside his dominated, and tamed uke. He then pulled out slowly and fixed his pants heading for the door, but not before he covered his exhausted partner, and kissed his cheek with a gentle "I love you".

Luckily for what was about to happen Miyagi had already passed out from the rough sex. Kazuki was still behind the door frozen in shock as Daisuke opened the door to be met by his silently sobbing roomy. Daisuke was a good actor of course so as soon as he saw Kazuki he changed back to the innocent, trust-worthy, gentle Daisuke. 

"O-oh...hey Kazuki, what are you doing here?" Daisuke asked with a innocent look on his face.

"...Hic...Hic...D-don't...DON'T GIMME THAT SHIT!" Kazuki sobbed and shouted as his knees fell to the floor. He ambivalent with this situation. As much as he wanted to beat the shit out of this guy, all he could do was break down and cry. He wiped his eyes and stood up as he sobbing turned into a death glare. His eyes shot daggers into the others as he backed up against the wall. "...I LOVED! BOTH OF YOU!....but....that wasn't good enough for you?!" He shouted violently as he grabbed Daisuke's collar, his hand burning with anger.

Daisuke tried not to let a smirk form onto his face, but he kind of failed. "Who cares.. I just wanted what was ALWAYS MINE!" He said with pride as he grabbed Kazuki's hand and squeezed it hard enough that he broke two of Kazuki's fingers. Kazuki screamed in pain as he hand was set free from the seme. 

"Get lost. If you keep this up I'll fuck you harder than I did Miyagi-san." He growled as lust drowned his eyes. He meant everything he said, and will not regret anything. Not breaking Kazuki's heart or raping him. At this point he didn't give two fucks.

"Y-you wouldn't dare...." Kazuki said as he pushed his luck just a little. Daisuke's threat repeated over in his head, but it only made him angrier. Without thinking he said something that he should have never said in his life. "MIYAGI-SAN NEVER LOVED YOU!!" 

Daisuke's eyes widened for a second but then calmed back down into a lustful glare, and with that he dragged Kazuki into the room, locked the door and threw his uke onto the floor, pinning his weak body into the traditional doggy position. "Your gonna regret saying that!" he snarled as he fought to get Kazuki's pants down, but the poor uke fought, but it sure didn't last long. Kazuki was still always vulnerable because he's into rough sex.

Miyagi began to stir because of all the commotion as he opened his slowly, but was still too much still asleep to make any sense of what was happening.

(Hard yaoi part, either skip or read. your choice)

Daisuke grabbed ahold of the others hips as he violently shoved his hard member into Kazuki, who was very much unprepared for his size and length. He yelped as pain and pleasure both mixed within him, and with this Daisuke began pounding into him without giving Kazuki time to adjust. After some time as much as he wanted to fight he was secretly loving every second of this.

"Your such a dirty boy Kazuki." Daisuke panted into Kazuki's ear huskily as Kazuki shuddered, his member hardening even more.

"N-no...a-ahhh..mmm....I-I'm not..n-nngh ahh..haa..." Kazuki squeaked as he tried to talk but was cut off by Daisuke deep thrust. 

"That's not what your body is saying." Daisuke replied with a big smirk on his face as he continued to slam his member in and out of Kazuki ruthlessly. "I'm gonna make you shout both of our names now!" He added as he watched Miyagi-san wake up.

"WHAT THE HELL DAISUKE!?" Miyagi screeched as he looked down to see a horny Kazuki in pure ecstasy. Miyagi's eyes widened and he froze in place.

"Say it! Say Miyagi-san's name.." Daisuke ordered as he rammed the tip of his member right into Kazuki's prostate, making him shout his name loudly.

"AHHHH...MIYAGI-SAAAN!!...." He screamed as drool dripped from his mouth. At this point Kazuki didn't care one way or another. In fact he wanted more, and he didn't want Daisuke to stop. It's funny how rough sex can change someone's entire prospective in a small amount of time.

An hour soon past and Daisuke was still deep inside Kazuki's tight hole, and the room smelled like sweat and hot, rough sex, and that fueled the two even more. All the moans and screams of pleasure soon became too much for Miyagi himself and he was soon influenced to join in. Daisuke screwed Kazuki from behind and Miyagi screwed his mouth in front. Time after time Daisuke panted dirty words into Kazuki's ear, making his body melt. This was his secret pleasure, but you would have never known if you walked past this fragile boy in the halls.

The threesome soon came to a slow stop as Daisuke's huge orgasm shot deep inside Kazuki, filling him up with his hot seed, and Miyagi came a lot also as his orgasm filled Kazuki's mouth, and Kazuki didn't waste a drop of it. 

( END Of Yaoi)

You couldn't tell what these three were thinking as they cleaned themselves up and sat at a table like nothing had happened, and they talked about what should happen from this day forth.

"I can't stay here anymore....I have to go back home.." Kazuki said as his eyes were glued to the table, not making any eye contact.

"Maybe we all just need to go our separate ways....it's for the best." Daisuke agreed as he looked into Miyagi's eyes, his eyes were filled with mixed emotions, but mostly pain.

The consulted for hours and said their Good-byes, Miyagi's goodbye was tearful of course, he hurt the most out of the two. His burden was heavy even for himself. and with all that said and done, that night Kazuki packed his bags and his college certificates and vanished into the night...

Without leaving not even a photo behind....