1st Chapter- Maroochydore

Hello! This is the first chapter of my story so… Ehehe :)

O~O

“Come on, Kim Soo! We have to go!”

“But mom!”

“Kim Soo, we don’t want to leave, either. So, can you please just follow us? Just this once!”

“Mom! Dad! Talk to her!”

“Kim, it’s MY work we’re talking about here. Please. Just get on the car.”

“B-but.. What about SoonJi?”

“Alright, I’m dropping you off at his house to say a final goodbye.”

“No.”

“No? I thought you wanted to see him.”

“I would be living under lies after that. Give me a pen and paper.”

“What?!”

“JUST GIVE ME A PEN AND PAPER, Eobaji.”

Mr. Young handed his 16-year-old daughter a pen and paper. She wrote something, left it at the doorstep and rode the car. Kim waved one last goodbye to her old house and wept, on her way to the airport.

O~O

Soonji woke up. Feeling airheaded. He was excited to see his girlfriend, so he dressed up and went to her home. What he saw on the door was a note. And it written; ‘Soon Ji Park”

Without hesitation, he opened up the Letter.

“Soonji, I am truly sorry. We had to move immediately to Australia. We’ll still talk, chat, skype, everything. It will be as almost as nothing happened at all. Well. Even if I’m two hundred nautical miles away from you, I still love you and one more thing…..

Goodbye…

And I’m breaking up with you.

-Kim Soo Young”

Soonji broke down. Sad. He lost the woman he loves the most.

O~O

Kim was sad. She left everything she had loved. The only ones who knew about her departure were Soonji and her bestie Ahn Bo Ra. Ahn supported her.

They soon arrived at the Sunshine Coast’s Airport. They met up with their tour guide and bought to their home. Their home was big. Too big for the three of them. But it was cool. It was a brick house, and it was large.

“By the way, miss Kim, your school starts at Monday. You’re at your junior year, right? It’s few blocks away from here. And Mister Jang, your work as the new COO starts tomorrow.”

“What’s the name of the school?” Kim asked.

“Maroochydore State High School. It starts at eight and your uniform is at your room. We’ve set 5 pairs and two for gym classes. Okay?” Kim nodded and the tour guide went outside.  They’re particularly RICH since his father WAS the CEO of the branch at Korea but the COO at the branch of Australia died so he went on as a replacement. “Mom I’m upstairs.”

“Sure honey. Do you want to take a stroll later? Your father bought you a car.”

“I’ll use that on Monday. I think I’ll be walking today.”

“Sure.”

After a while, Kim went on for a stroll. She was wearing a casual yellow shirt. And a pair of shorts. She went to the park. Then, she sat on the swing. A small shih Tzu came near her. “Aww, poor thing, who’s your owner?” Kim patted the dog.

“I think she likes  you.” A guy on a checkered shirt showed up. Wow. He’s Handsome. Kim thought.

I’m guessing she’s Asian. A boy named Alvin thought. “I’m Alvin. And you are?”

“Kim. I just got here.”

“Well, welcome to Maroochydore. Which country did you come from?”

“Korea.” Kim gave a sad smile. Alvin quickly sensed the aura then said “That’s a really great place.” Kim sighed.

Kim’s POV

Well, after I met Alvin, we toured up at Maroochydore, showing me all the places there. It was beautiful, especially the Grand Shore. Our last stop was the Sunshine Plaza. It seems like there was a festival going on. “What’s this, Alvin?”

“You’ll see.” Alvin whistled then on cue, the people danced. WOW! They’re amazing! “Come on, Kim!” Alvin pulled me to the crowd and we followed their steps.

#A/N- Imagine Kim and Alvin are there in the video#

After the dance, we went to eat a few streetfoods. “Cool, Alvin. I’ve been so happy today! Thanks.”

“And please learn how to chew Lamington properly.” He said with a smile.

“So THAT is the name of this cake. Nom nom nom.”

“Hahaha. You’re really cute, Kim.”

“That is a no. Hahaha!”

“No, honestly.”

After that, we went home. My mom offered him pizza but he said no, saying that his mom was waiting  for him. I gave my goodbye. Thinking if I will ever see him again.

Haha. Maybe I WILL see him soon.

O~O

And that’s for now! I’ve been working on two stories now.. AWH! Hawd work!

That- over there, is Alvin <3