2nd Chapter- Michael Ching

Hello! So, I hope you will like this second chapter! I know the first chapter was plain BORING. So I wanted to make a longer story, eh?

O~O

Kim’s Point of View

Today’s my first day at the academy. And this place is BIG. Tell me about it. It’s like 25 times as my old school! I AM GONNA GET LOST!

“And who am I?” A guy behind me, who covered my eyes told me.

“Alvin, right?”

“Yeah! And guess what, I’m also a junior!”

“Yay! How many classes do you get with me?”

“Let’s see… What’s your first period?”

“Algebra”

“OK! WE GOT THAT ONE!”

“Then, Chemistry”…. Well, we only have Art and Music classes as our difference. Well, at least I have most of my classes with him.

“Hey! Alvin!” A girl with blonde hair came to us. “Oh, hi Asian Freak.” Wow. She’s pretty. “Hey Catherine! That’s not nice! You and I don’t treat Mike that way.”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot.” The blonde threw a slushie at me. O GOD!

“That’s for LOSERS!”

“Oh, sorry, Kim. I’ll deal with her. S-see you at class.”

I realized that many saw that, so I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

“Hey.” Another blonde girl went near. “Please stop the slushie.” I told her. “Don’t worry. I’m not here to slushie you ^.^” Said the girl.

“Im Chianna. Chianna Forest. And the girl who slushied you is my sister, Catherine. Sorry about her.”

“No problem.”

“Oh, here. A change of clothes! I have to go! It’s about time!” She ran off. Wow. I admit. She is nicer than her sister. I changed my clothes then went outside. Only to hear people singing.

“New York!”

“Concrete Jungles where dreams are made of”

“There’s nothing you can do”

“Now you’re in New York”

“These streets will make you feel brand new…”

I went outside only to find a group of kids singing; they ARE singing. Cool….

~

After that, I (secretly) followed them to their club room.

“Still nothing?” A girl who looks like a drama queen said.

“Well… Maybe someone will pop out!” The same blonde girl said.

“Wait- What are you doing here?” Someone tapped my shoulder and I was startled. Are they bullies too?

“Hey. I’m talking to you.”

“S-Sorry.. I didn’t mean to… I didn’t mean to snoop in…” I turned around to face him. He was Asian and he was wearing a varsity jacket. “Want to… Come inside?” He asked.

“Ummmm…………………….”

“I guess I’ll take that as a yes. Come in.”

I nodded then went inside. “Um…………….. C-can I… Try out?” I accidentally blurted out which caused me to blush.