Terra's Back

I got up and ate breakfast then walked outside to see the city "Man, it's quite... Too quiet" I said to myself "Did someone say...Man?" Said a voice from behind I turned round to Robin in a red and black costume...looks....so and I fainted when I woke up Robin was looking down at me "Phoebe you there?" He smiled he "Nightwing?" I muttered he smiled "Ya Phoebe it's Nightwing" "Your so...hot" I said he blushed and pulled me up "Huh you really think so? I just thought I looked cool" he said "Nah..defiantly hot" I smiled kissing him he kissed back and I put my hands in his neck "Pfft" chuckled from behind I turned to Beast Boy and Raven "BB come on it was just getting good!" Rae said "Sorry it's just so funny and embarrassing " he said I pulled away and we blushed "That was pretty funny 'Nah your hot'" Beasty chuckled "Ha I get that's how you too got together!" I muttered "Well I didn't say Beasty your hot then kiss him!" Rae grinned "You sure?" Nightwing smiled "Ya!" Said Rae "You sure?" I said "Double Ya" said Beasty "I'm going outside" I said jumping out the window and Nightwing followed. A few minutes later. I was practising by spinning and stuff till Terra teleported beside me "PHOEBE!" She said I yelled at her "WHAT" "YOUR KIDS PHOEBE WE NEED TO SEE YOUR KIDS!" He said this felt familiar maybe from movie "But Terra what is it? And rather who is the father?" I said "No time to explain we need to run!" She said "Am coming too" said Nightwing "Yes, Yes it involves you too!" She smiled "hold my arms!" She said I grabbed an arm and we teleported to Titan's Tower "You just teleported us inside...Who is that?!