Just the Begining.

There once was a girl in a land far-away. This girls name was Brittiany. Brittiany was a peseant in the land of Defiantorance. She lived with her peasent mother Sheryl and her 3 peseant siblings; Jacy, Braxton, and James.

        Brittiany was 16. She is 5'3 Brown hair with blonde highlights. And she has green/Hazel/Brown eyes. SHe was beautiful.

          Brittiany has alwyas wanted to be a princess. But she has a very low self esteme. She always thought things like " I'm to fat, I'm not pretty enough, My hair looks stupid." ect. And aside from that she's a peseant so that dosen't really help the situation of her wanting to become royality.

           But Brittiany didn't care about all the fame and fortune. She wanted to be a princesss Because she wanted to make changes for the better in the town. And she wanted to help her peseant family live a better life. She wanted to make her name known for doing great and wonderful things.

            Most of all though Brittiany wanted to be known as a great band director. She has always wanted to be a band director. But she wouldn't be able to do any changes, help her family, or accomplish her life wish/goal of becoming a band director if she wasen't a princess.

             Even though she knew that she would never be a princess dosent mean she can't dream and wish for and about it.