Chapter 2

Rylees p.o.v.
Man i just miss all my friends,family and so on i just miss having a life.while im sitting here up against the wall,a man that looks about 30 comes by.i hide he yells "i can see you" i roll my eyes and come out he just looks at me he walks over to me and says "we have a group with people if you want to be part of this group you have to stay away from my girlfriend" i said in a evil/smart ass tone "oh whos the lucky lady" he goes "skylar blaze" i pause for a moment and see my best friend and she yells "rylee" i yell back "skylar" i run past blue eyes and hug her and we both fall on the floor laughing blue eyes just in shock.we both got up and she said "rick,this is my friend rylee " so i see you guys are dating.skylar blushes and lets a breath and says yeah.

Ricks p.o.v.
Well we found skylars friend,which makes me happy.man rylee is really pretty.oh what am i thinking im with skylar.we walk into the house and hershel motions me and i walk over and he whispers "who is she" i just wisper back her name and he says "well she can sleep in this room he motions me.then i call everyone down stairs,i say "everyone this is rylee ,she will be staying her as long as she wants.then i guide her to her room.then i had a urge to kiss her,and i did.then i look at the door and see skylar with her hands folded and she runs out crying.oh what do i do im horrible i run out chasing after her out the door.then she yells get away from me WERE OVER! And there she is running off those words running throught my head "were over" i run after her.she falls over a branch and is carried away from men in army suits.this wouldent have happened,crap.

Hey guys sorry i havent been editing ive been busy but thank you for reading i promise ill keep editing
-annmarie❤️