Sargent blaze

Skylars p.o.v.
Two men are dragging me by my arms.they were wearing suit that says "sargent blaze"....wait a minute THATS MY DAD! l look up and i say "dad"? He looks down at me and hugs me tightly he says"i love you darlin i shouldve been there with ya" i just start sobbing and he whispers in my ear while holding me "it will be ok darlin" then i fall asleep in his arms.
Carls p.o.v
Im worried about my dad,he hasent been back in a long time till i see daryl. I ask daryl "wheres my dad" hoping he knows,he just shruggs and says i dont know and walks away. Then i look out the window and see my dad running i run after him yelling DAD,DAD WHERE WERE YOU! He hugs me and i say "wheres sky"he just nods and walks away.
Daryls p.o.v.
While im playing with my crossbow and giving it a little fixer upper rick comes to me and says in a worry voice "the army took skylar". I immediately get up and we run to the car i ask him "how did this happen" he says "well i kissed the new girl and she ran into the woods and fell on a branch and the grabbed her by the arms and took her" i say in my head "are you fuck crazy,now ricks on my douchebag list".

Hey guys i just want to let you know i have total respect for the army,navy etc anyway hope you guys enjoy
-annmarie❤️