CHAPTER O1

It's cold, I'm in motion. I open my eyes slowly and I see the ground far away. I'm in the sky.

I'm falling.

The ground is getting closer and closer. I must think fast. I quickly hold on to the nearest tree branch very tightly. I have a firm grip but the force is too much. It pulls me down. My palms rub against the branch till the become sore and I let go. I fall but I'm okay. I'm not injured and I thank the branch for that, although it hurt my palms.

I begin to seek treatment for my palms then four questions pop up in my head. Who do I get treatment from? Where do I get treatment from? What is my name? Where am I?

I've lost my memory, part of it. I can remember everything except faces of people and everything personal about me. The strange things I do remember are the password to my phone, the lyrics to a song and my age. I'm twenty-six years old.

I'm in a forest. I'm terrified and confused. I try to find my way to a place where I can see people, suddenly, I see something coming towards me. It looks like a man. With my bleeding hands, I gently pick up a knife that is in my pocket. I don't know how it got there. The thing slowly comes closer. It's man, he's also holding a knife that's identical to mine. He attacks me and we fight. I'm losing the battle but I try not to get stabbed. I manage to push him off me with my legs. He charges back at me.

"Stop!" I yell. "Why are you trying to kill me?!"

He stops and says "You're dangerous."

"Why do you say so?"

"You have a knife."

I drop my knife realising that he only attacked me because he thought I was going to attack him. He's dressed like a soldier, he's heavily armed. I also am. We have identical clothes, backpack, Weapons and haircut.

I was astonished. It is like we once knew each other or we were sent here by the same people. He explains to me how he ended up here. The story is very similar to mine. He also woke up and before he could think, he fell into a tree.

We stick together and try to solve our mystery.