Introduction

This is where it all begin by rescuing Cosmo, Wanda, Timmy Turner, Kids next door sector V, Numbuh 2's brother Tommy, The powerpuff girls, Yugi Muto and his friends and his grandfather, and others that are in this story raise and protect them, and go to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh with my comrades including Pikachu, Ho-Oh, Latias, Groudon, Dialga, Reshiram, Xerneas, Solgaleo, Zacian, Glastrier, and Koraidon.

The following is a non-profit fan based crossover fanfic story.

Codename kids next door are only owned by Cartoon Network, Fairly Odd Parents are only owned by Nickelodeon, How to Train Your Dragon are only owned by Dreamworks, Inuyasha are only owned by Viz Media, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir are only owned by Nickelodeon, Pokémon are owned by Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, Viz Media and game freak, Scooby-Doo are owned by Warner Bros Entertainment and Universal, Skylanders are owned by Activision, Vicarious Vision, and Toys for Bob, Star Wars are owned by Lucas film and Disney, The Powerpuff Girls are owned by Cartoon Network, and Warner Bros Entertainment, Total Drama are only owned by Cartoon Network, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX are owned by Viz Media, Toei Animation, 4Kids, and Konami, and everything else are owned by different companies.

Please support the official release.