Where wore you

Stiles pov

I was sitting beside my dad in the hospital room. I was thinking about the previous day. I was think about Lydia , Scott, Kira, Liam, Theo's evil ass,my dad, and mostly Malia. How could I have let things get so bad between us. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening, I first thought that it was a nurse,or I was hoping it was Malia. But it wasn't. I turn to see my supposed best friend or as I feel like he's my brother Scott. I don't know what is but I feel this sudden rage come over me I don't know wether it was adrenalin or something else. I felt strong I run up grabbing him by his shirt pining him to the wall and then throwing him to the floor. I yelled at him, where wore you Scott hun where wore you when my dad was almost killed by Theo. Oh that's right you were fighting Liam, why because you didn't listen to me about him be what's the word evil. And because of that my dad laying in a hospital Lydia some were Kira is gone. And Malia is God only know where. Just because you never listen to me. An you know for a fact that I'm right 90% of the time. I know Stiles I should have listen you. I'm not done Scott one other thing. You almost disowned me because you would rather think I would have killed some one that violently. The truth is Donovan died after chasing me through the hall and was about to kill me and that when I pulled a pin on the scaffolding and he fell getting impaled. And like the good detective I am I have a video of it. Wait how did you get a video of it Scott asked ? Surveillance cameras I went back to the school and grabbed them. I stand up grabbing Scott hand pulling him up forum the floor. I felt a little bad for what I just did but I need to let it out. Sorry is all I told him breaking the silence. No stiles I'm sorry that o didn't believe you. So how your dad. He's stable he sleeping right now. What about Malia missing. I literally tried calling her a thousands times showing him my phone and text. I don't now anything about Malia being gone, but what I do now is that Lydia is somewhere in the wood and she won't answer her phone because I have her phone right her Scott said holding it up for stiles to see. They both must be connected by Theo. Have you heard from Deaton I asked Scott. Not I a coupled of days he responded. What about Kira. No I haven't he resounded sadly. Well I have to check on somethings at home I told Scott while walking to the elevator. Ok I see you soon. Maybe I whispered to myself. So the he wouldn't hear unless he was tuning in. When I got to the elevator I was confronted by Mr. Tate he glared at me where Malia. I don't know that what I'm trying to figure that out myself. She not answering my text or calls. Mine either. So what do we do? Mr. Tate you should go home and wait for her their and if she shows up text me with the message my package has arrived just incase someone tracking our calls and text. Good idea he replied. Then I settled well text if we find her. I get to the parking lot forgetting that my jeep had broken down. I need to get in shape for lacrosse some how. I began the 6 mile run to my house. I cut through the woods I slowed down when I saw Malia old den. I stop to catch a quick breath I went in and couldn't find any thing but that the toy doll has been moved. And Malia boot print wait Malia's boot print I suddenly came to realization. She was her and these track look fairly fresh. After I got a little bit of more oxygen I began to run again faster and faster. I felt like I being watched or something as soon as I got to Malia den and the feeling hasn't left me. Only 2 and a half miles left o thought to myself till I get to the house. I increased my speed. I get to the house seeing that their was a forced break in. I knew that it wasn't Malia because after all the time of coming through the window I just gave her a key to the front door. My dad didn't like it a first but he finally accepted it. I opened the door and saw blood and claw markets every where. The trail led from my dad bed room to the door. I felt so much rage I hit the wall next to me putting a hole through it. Why am I so angry lately I thought to myself. I went to my room and backed some cloths for a couple of day. And I lifted one of the floor board and got a special spare of keys I wasn't planning on use this baby for a while I thought to myself but comes desperate times comes desperate measures. I began making my way down the stairs when I felt a familiar touch on me I thought that I was Malia but I was only that of Liam. Liam I don't have time for this I have to go and find Malia. Don't you need a car for that I got that covered. You should help Scott with Lydia or stay and house sit I don't care but I have to go. And by the way I'm sorry about Hayden. Thank he said sadly. Call me when you find Malia he yelled as I left the door way. I left for the woods and head towards and old barn that I had built with my dad years ago. I slide the big wooden doors back reveling a brownish tan tarp I pulled the tarp of uncovering a black 69 Camaro and another 69 charger for my dad for when he retires but the Camaro is mine that I been spending my last two summer on with argent for a graduation gift to myself and if old roscoe ever clapt out on me in this case It did. I put my bag in the back of the trunk I sigh in the driver seat. I put the key in the ignition and twisted the black key. I fired up with all 690 horsepower I grin to myself because this is the first time I've ever started it. It rumbled shaking the whole car the sound of the exhaust was exquisite and pleasing to my gear head ear. I rev black Betty up then put her in drive and went through the open door of the old barn I drive quickly through the woods throwing dirt and leafs behind me. I drifted on to the road. Pilling out at high speeds. I'm coming for you Malia no matter where you are even if it across the world I will find you.