The start

Annabelle Caramel is an 11 year old sixth grader at Daring Truth Middle School in Palm Springs, Hollywood. This young girl is strong, confident, kind, caring, beautiful, smart girl, but she still had flaws hyper, spoiled at times, whiny and boy crazy. Annabelle had a Boyfriend named Drake Ganami, he is a sporty, gamer boy and very loyal to Annabelle. Little did either of them know Drake would somehow break the brick hard girl, the one girl who everyone thought was so, so indestructible. Lost in these words this girl's world is going to fall to pieces soon enough, she won't be able to stand tall ever again, with the scars.

She walked into school, next to her best friend Julia Markle and locked eyes with the one boy that she truly loved, Drake Ganami. He wore a red Nike shirt and sport shorts like any boy other sporty boy, his dirty blonde hair was spiked up a little bit and his blue eyes were so hypnotizing. Annabelle wasn't that different she had long dirty blonde hair she wore down with bangs pinned back and light blue eyes that made any boy fall for her. She was a girly girl, liked to wear fashionable clothes like her friends, lots of people called her Annie and she didn't care what her nickname was as long as it was kind. Annabelle was a caring, kind, very strong, confident girl nothing could stop her from being happy. Annabelle walk over to Drake "Hey," she said as he gave her a hug "Hi, Wanna hang after school tonight?" He asked staring into her eyes. Annabelle quickly pulled out her calendar out to see if she could, she had tons to do
"Do you have time between 3-4?" He looked disappointed, he looked at her calendar.
"What about 6-8, that's... Not open you have to study, how bout tomorrow,"
"Sure, that would be great because I can hang from 2-6,"
"Sounds like a plan, Bye," he walk off with his friends, she waved thinking about his handsome smile. Julia, Damara and Erin came over and they four of them walked to their lockers, "So, Julia, how's you and George," Erin blurted out, Julia didn't seem as happy as she used to be when his name was mentioned. "We got into a fight, but we aren't over," they all spread out into their own directions, but still talking without words. Annabelle turned the corner just I time to see a boy kiss a girl, but it wasn't one of those oh their together things. Who the people were, made her heart drop, Drake and Mary, Drake...

"Annabelle, she kissed me!" He tried to explain
"Why was she the one against the locker?"
"Annabelle," he said softly, he sounded desperate, "You know what I think we need to break up, because I know you know this wasn't the first." He walked off. When the words sunk in, she couldn't breathe, the butterflies in her stomach died, the healthy heart of hers shattered into a million tiny pieces. As she ran to the bathroom she past Damara, who followed her there, they sat there talking, gladly they both have good grades and get free late passes once a week.