No Intention

Dakota
So I woke up and took a shower and did my hygiene and stuff like always and i listen to my favorite songs such as PartyNextDoor - Her Way , Chris Brown - Liquor , Lights Out, Teyana Taylor ft Chris Brown - Do Not Disturb & etc , as I got ready I got a text from My Boyfriend saying " this is not gonna work ." so I just texted back and said " i already knew that ." So I felt better because I had lost feelings for him and started having feelings for Daonte. But I went down stairs and I said goodmorning and stuff and left in my Dodge Charger , as soon as me and dyl got to school we went our separate ways . I have a friend name Nicole who is always talking about how Daonte likes me .
Dakota & Nicole And Daonte's Convo
Dakota: Hey Cole World 

Cole: Hey Kota I think Daonte is looking for you 

Dakota: Really (high pitch voice)? Because I need to tell him something important. 

Daonte walks up smiling hard asf

Daonte: Wassup Ma , wassup cole world 

Dakota: Hey 

Nicole: Heyyy Daonté 

Daonte: So what y'all doing tonight?

Dakota: Nothing Imma just chill w/ Dylan tonight

Nicole: Im going to go chill with them , why wassup?

Daonte: I was trying see if y'all wanted to go to this party me and the boys gone be there we just wanna see if yall wanna go .

Nicole: Hell yeah now I don't know about Dakota but I know me and Dylan gone be in that thang like ayeeeeee !

Dakota: I'm not a party popper so i'm going to go . And coleworld don't be speaking about Dylan while she not here .

Nicole: Dylan ain't gone care cause she gone throw that ass back too , now if you excuse me I gotta got to go talk to Kieth chocolate ass ! 

Daonte: So is that a yes? 

Dakota: You need to clean out your ears , but yes that is a yes just send me the details. * Winked* 

Later in the school day during lunch Dakota and Dylan sit together talking bout the party when two ugly hoes walk up.

Unknown: Y'all Dakota and Dylan right ?

Dylan: Yeah who's asking and why ?

Unknown: I was just wondering if which one of y'all talked to Kejuan 

Dakota: I do why wassup ? 

Dylan: And you still didn't state your name . So Kota don't answer any question's until she give you a name.

Unknown: My name is TT but some people call me Ty but yall call me TT

Dakota: That doesn't make sense why do you have two nicknames , but why do you wanna know who talk to Kejuan ?

Tt: Because he is my boyfriend now and I need you to stop textin him .

Dylan: Hold on don't come over here thinking your gonna talk to my sister all funny . Now we have a problem gone back over there from where the fuck you came from.

Dakota: Dylan don't get too hype over this side ass bitch if she was the main she would have his password and some more shit , but she can have him i'm moving on to something better.

Tt: Side bitch ? But your the one who doesn't know about me and Kejuan cause if you knew you wouldn't be looking embrassed right now ! 

Walking over is my bestfriends Coleworld and Sky with Daonte and Kejuan 

Kejuan: Wassup Ma , wassup Tt 

Tt: Oh so that's your 'Ma' now , that ain't what you was saying yesterday when you was over my house trying to get me to fuck you !

Kejuan: I tried to get you to fuck me you was the one saying your Momma needs help moving so I had to go in your room and you looked the door and sucked me up.

Tt: Okay , but did you leave when you had a chance ? No so shut yo' bitch ass up !

Kejuan: Okay , and what was I suppose to that shit felt good !

Dakota: Nigga you a fucking bitch , why the fuck would you continue to let her put her mouth on your dick ? You a low class ass nigga and she a low class asss hoe ain't nothing changed about you . 

Tt: Bitch who tf you calling a 'low class ass hoe'? 

Dakota: You the fuck you ain't gone shit so sit your ugly ass down , I'm done with you Keke ! 

 Tt running up to Dakota and pulling her hair while she not paying attention . They fight like two big fat gorilla's ! 

Sky: Dakota get off of her come on .

Tt: Bitch I got you on another day you barley one this one !

Dakota: I'm not gone fight you over no low class ass nigga ! 

Tt: You did today !

Sky & Dylan: Bitch your ran up on her while she wasn't paying attention the tf!

Tt: Okay , just wait til' tomorrow imma get her ass !

Nicole: Girlll Boo , take yo' ugly ass on somewhere !

Kejuan: Dakota i'm sorry , I really am !

Daonte: Nigga fuck your sorry , you not a man you a little pussy for doing her like that . Go check on yo' little hoe this my girl now !

Kejuan walking off like he wanna beat Daonte ass !