Chapter 1: the beginning

*At 5SOS's house*

Luke walks in Harry's room to wake him up for the concert. When Luke opened the door and he found Harry still sleeping. Aw he's so adorable. Luke thought to himself. He walked up to Harry and lightly shakes him to get him to wake up.

"Harry come on mate" Luke said, trying to get Harry to wake up. "It's time to go to the concert"

"Luke, right now?" Harry asked, moaning a little in his sleep, still tired.

"Yeah Haz, right now" Luke told him. "You've been asleep for 5 minutes already mate"

Harry sighed. "Fine" he said and got out of bed.

Harry gets out of bed to get changed for the concert that he didn't notice Luke still standing there.

"You okay there Lucas?" Harry asked, smirking a little.

"Y-Yeah I-I'm f-fine H-Haz" Luke said, stuttering a little. Way to go Luke. He thought to himself. You just stuttered and now Harry's going to notice that something's up. He brought his hand to his mouth not wanting to make a sound and walked out of the room and he walked downstairs where the other boys are.

"Where's Harry Lucas?" Calum asked when he saw Luke.

"He's coming" Luke told him.

"Well fianlly" Michael said as he threw his hands up in the air. "He's been asleep for 20 minutes already"

"Harold Edward Styles-Cox," Ashton said, yelling at Harry to come downstairs because they don't want to be late for the concert. "We don't want to be late for the concert"

"In a minute Ashton" Harry yelled back at him while he rolled his eyes at him a little. (Someone has been spending a lot of time with Louis 😂😂😂). He grabbed his phone and he tweeted.

@Harry5SOS: Sometimes I wonder why I'm even in a band with these 4 weird Australian people xx.H
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts on the chapter?

Should Luke tell Harry (aka me) how he feels? And should I make it be all in Harry's (I mean my) point of view from now on?

Leave your comments below

All the love xx. H