"Just go for it"

MIA P.O.V

I hear my alarm ring from my phone indicating that I have to wake up for the first day of sophomore year.I groaned and shut the alarm off.I was slowing getting back into my sleep,when I hear a loud scream then a heavy weight on me.

"MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

"Dallas,you are going to kill me if you don't get off of me right now!!!"I replied back.

"Okay,sorry,sorry!"He said while turning around and taking place in my bed.

"When are you going to stop sneaking in my room through the window ?"

"The day when you will be able to get up at the right time."

"So,never?"

"Never!"

I laughed,then stood up,throwing my covers over him and went to the bathroom.

"You know that you are lucky that you have already completed school."I said from the bathroom.

"Yeah,I know but you see,school will be over so quickly that you won't even notice and besides you are not going to be alone,you still got Nash,your little boyfriend."Cam said teasingly

I could feel him smirked.

"He is not my boyfriend,Cam!!"I retorted

"Maybe,but you've got a crush on him since like the 3rd freaking grade.Why don't you just tell him about your feelings?"

"It is not as easy as you think Cam,besides he is older than me,do you really think that he would be interested in a little girl like me..."I stated

"Oh,come on,he's just a year older than you.Just go for it,babe."

By that time I was already out of the bathroom,all dressed,I took my back and phone,then Cam and I headed for breakfast in my kitchen.Cam greeted everyone and as we were all settling down to eat those delicious eggs and bacon that my mom prepared,someone knocked at the door,I went to open and was attacked in a hug of Nash.

"Hey,Nashty!!!"

"Mia!!!Missed you so much!"

"Me too!"I replied still in his hug.

"Hey guys,don't forget me!"Cam came running towards us,hugging us too.

"Okay,guys I need air now,like seriously!"

They chuckled and finally left me.

"Did you guys planned to kill me or what?First Cam then you."

"Maybe..."Nash replied

I playfully hit him on his arm and we all went to have our breakfast,I've been mostly talking to Nash,as I haven't seen him during the whole summer holidays as he went skiing with his family.

After eating breakfast,Cam drove us to school.

---in the hallway---

"Don't worry,Mia.I'm here for you!"Nash said while hugging me by my side.

"Thanks,Nashty."I gave him a smiled

The bell rang.It's time for the new year to start.

"Try to make some new friends today,okay?"

"Yeah,okay!"I replied

"Meet you at lunch!"

He hugged me for a last time and went running to his class,....I already miss him..........

---in mia's class---

"So,class,this is a new student,Shawn Mendes."The teacher announced.

###########################################################################

Hey guys,Lydia here!So this is my first book ever,hope that you like it.

The external link of the book,is the outfit that Mia choose to go to school.

So in this story,Cam is 18,Nash 17 and Shawn 16-same as Mia.

Please do vote and comment,impatient to know your opinions.

-Thanks^_^