Family Reunion

Aaliyah POV

"Is Janet on her way?" Bey said as she placed Blue in her playroom with Adrian.

"She said she would be here, we haven't seen each other since Adrian was born."

Missy slides through the kitchen with Kidada. "Sorry I'm late, Kid wanted some ice cream."

I shook my head. "Hey Kid." 

"Hey Babygirl!" She hugged me with bags in the other hand, and ice cream in the other.

"Mama!" Krissy came running down the stairs.

"Yes Krissy?" I turned around to see her hair soaked.

Bey almost spat out her drink. "What happened?" She mumbled out.

"Prodigy thought is was funny to wake me up by dumping water on me!" She wiped her face.

"Aww, poor baby." Bey got up and rubbed her damp back.

"I'll tell you what, why don't me and Kidada help you get ready today?" Bey smiled.

"Let's do it!" Kidada followed them upstairs.

"Good morning everybody!" Lisa and Tupac walked in with Snow and Chase.

"Lisa! Girl you look like you haven't aged a day!" Missy hugged her.

"I see Chase, but where's Tionne?" I folded my arms.

"Chase slept over, T will be here momentarily." Lisa reassured us.

"But where my homie G at? I know his ass ain't sleep with all y'all females around!" Tupac joked as we playfully scoffed at him.

"I'm right here fool." They laughed and they shook hands.

"Janet has arrived, no need to cry." She made her entrance.

"Janet spitting bars now?" Missy laughed.

She laughed. "Love you Missy, and oh my gosh, Aaliyah's having another baby!" She rubbed my stomach and smiled.

"Yes another one, and where is CiCi?" I hugged her, looking over her shoulder to see K-Ci from Jodeci  behind her.

"Ummm, explain." I looked at her then back at him."

"Engaged." Janet silently mouthed to me.

I gasped and smiled.

"I'm right here, just got Future Z with me." She waved with the baby's hand.

"Awww." Everybody cooed.

"This reunion about to be lit." Krystal said as she made her way to the living room with Octavia.

Tionne POV

"Roro hurry up! We are an hour late!" I yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming, just let me pack my last bag." She threw her suitcase in my truck and ran back inside.

"See, if you would've just left Dallas ass a long time ago, like I told you to, we wouldn't be doing this!" I yelled as she ran upstairs.

"I'm ready now dang! Come on Tron, we gotta go live with Auntie Tionne, okay?" She held his hand and guided him downstairs.

"Mom, I'm 14, I know what's up." He let go of her hand and got into the car.

I sighed. "Just get in the car before-"

Before I get back?" Dallas walked into the house.

Rozonda froze.

I stepped in front of Ro. "Look, D, we cool. We don't want any trouble-"

"But you're just going to take my Rozondily away?" He came closer.

"But you were cheating on me!" She yelled.

"Look y'all calm down!" I yelled, causing both of them to jump back.

"Ro, car. Dallas, bye." I snatched Ro's hand up and walked straight to my car.

Skipping car ride (plays elevator music)

"T and C what's happenin' ladies!" Tupac came and hugged us.

"Finally! Chase and Snow was looking for you Tron!" Lisa kissed his cheek and lead him to his cousins.

"There they go!" Aaliyah smiled and walked towards us, with her big ole belly.

"Looky here, miss thang is on Baby #2!" I rubbed her stomach and Rozonda beamed.

"I knew I had a dream about fish for some odd reason!" Ro snapped her fingers.

Then, a limo rolled up.

"Who's that?" I tried to peep.

Then, some female's leg stepped out the door.

"Hell nah!" Krissy yelped.

"Watch ya mouth!" Lisa popped her.

"It can't be!" Krystal tried to comfort her now crying baby.

"Who is it?" Liyah stood on her tiptoes.

I looked at Pac, who was talking to Ginuwine, who was just as stunned as Krissy and Krystal.

"Who this hoe?" Lisa whispered in my ear.

Can't be Ciara, we on good terms..and she standing right next to me.

Part two on the way... next time I'll update quicker than Drake's response to Meek, and just as fire. love you guys!!!