This Reunion...

Lisa POV

"The hell she doing here?" Lisa frowned.

"What I wanted to know is, who invited her?" Ro sipped her lemonade.

"I invited myself."She stepped in Ro's face.

Bey smirked. "Chilli you know what I did to Ciara I can do to Sole right?"

Ciara rubbed her cheek, as if she could still feel it.

"Nah, you good, she ain't nothing but leftovers anyway." Ro flipped her hair in her face and walked off.

"Damn!" Missy jumped back like she felt it.

Babygirl got up, and stood in front of Whatever-her-name-is I can't pronounce it for nothing.

"Exactly, why are you here?" She folded her arms.

Ole girl looked at Liyah's face, then her stomach, knowing damn well she couldn't compete with it. Even if Liyah was a couple months pregnant.

"Just here to get what's mine." She said before having a seat next to Krissy, who got up and went with Tron and Chase.

"This bitch..." Beyonce put her hair in a high ponytail.

"Bey, Bey, it's too soon." Pac held her down.

"Elgin, we need to talk. She said, grabbing G's arm and leading him far from the group.

Aaliyah POV

"When were you going to tell me about... her?" I pointed to where Sole was sitting.

"It's not like I knew she was coming. I told her we were over." He threw his hands up in frustration.

"This time, let her know fully, because I'm not having it." I folded my arms.

"Alright I will, I got it." I tried to kiss me, but I put my hand on his mouth.

"Now." I demanded.

"Fine." He went back to her and started talking.

"Hey ma, what they talkin' about?" Krissy leaned against the wall.

"I don't know, but they facial expressions ain't good." I peeped.

Then, Sole came and grabbed Krissy's hand, but she snatched away.

"Sole what the hell is wrong with you!" Krissy yelled, enough for everyone to gasp at her language.

"Oh, you didn't know..." Sold sat her down.

"When your mother was alive, before she even passed I was supposed to be your legal guardian. But since I went to Paris, Elgin here was the only one. I'm your godmother, and since I'm back-"

"No, hell no." Krissy slowly got up, shaking her head.

"I'm here to get what's mine, you're my goddaughter-"

"But he's my family! Everyone here is my family now! Nobody is taking me away! Hell no!"

"Krissy calm down-" Chase grabbed her arm, but she snatched it away.

She got all in Sole's face.

"Legal or not, stay your lying ass away from me!" She ran upstairs and slammed the door.

"The profanity! She's only fourteen!" Lisa gasped, acting like she didn't teach her all of that.

"I'll go talk to her." Tron ran upstairs.

Krissy POV

"After 11 years, 12? I don't know but- how she just gonna come out the blue like that?" I sat on the floor.

"In the words of Partynextdoor, you know wild bitches tellin you lies." Tron snapped his fingers and sat next to me.

"And who she think she is? I know good and well my mama didn't give her Legal custody of me over her own brother, which so happens is the one taking care of me now!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Why do you call him dad then?" He tilted his head.

"Why do you call Usher dad? We know Dallas is ya real daddy soooo."

he popped me. "Shut up."

"Ow! Chill!" I popped him back.

He jumped on top of me and we're legit fight, like no cute play fighting.

"Ow! Stop that's my hair!" I pushed him off.

"Oh, my bad." He stopped.

"Whatever." I pushed him away and turned the opposite direction.

I heard his footsteps go towards the door, and I turned around.

He stopped and walked back.

"I knew you weren't leaving, Your mom and my mom too close."

He kneeled in between my legs and raised my head to his face.

"Tron pl-"

we kissed. My friend since birth just kissed me.

So there's that.