La Musique

^Sinclair^

*Mathew*

I admittedly had a raging hard on and I didnt doubt Marcus had one too. Our mates French accent was sexy as hell. I couldn't help but imagine him pressed between the both of us moaning our names in his sexy accent.

"Okay, well you two can spend first period showing him around. I sent your teacher an email so you won't be counted absent." Mr. Angelo informed us happily with a pat on our shoulders. He gestured to Sinclair for him to follow us.

I observe him as he makes his way towards us. He looked just like the woman from our dream, but with shorter hair and minus the boobs and wide hips. But I can't say I wont be sad to see his male figure go when he had the change. It was just as enticing and the female form we saw in the dream. I was at war with myself. I wanted him to be who he wanted to be, but I also loved who he was already.

The second we all stepped out and the door closed our tiny mate pulled out a set of headphones and plugged them his ears. Not a moment later he had his music up bobbing his head to the beat and silently singing along. He was so cute. Too bad we had to interrupt him so we could show him around. Marcus tapped his shoulder. He took a bud out and looked at him.

"Yes?" Damn, how can he make one word so adorable? Me and Marcus both swallow hard looked at one another. Marcus looked back at him.

"I need to see your time table." Sinclair reached into his pocket and pulled put a wad of folded papers and handed it to him. Marcus looked over it smiling wider the longer he read. Then he frowned.

"We have all except last period together. Boo." He pouts slightly. Sexy.

"Hmm, too bad. Can I have lunch with you two today? I don't know anyone." We nodded together. His English was perfect save for the incredibly sexy accent. Wait...

"I thought you couldn't speak English well?!" I blurted out louder than I intended. He chuckled.

"Lets just keep this our secret. For a couple weeks at least. I just want an exscuse to not talk to all the nosy ass people for now, you dig?" We both nodded, slightly in shock. He's so blunt.

I could still hear his music playing from the buds.

"Hey, Sinclair, what do you wanna do first?" Marcus asked.

"Hmm, the library. Oh, and close friends call me Sin." His voice got slightly husky. Holy shit. The tent in my pants was painfully straining.

Fuck.