Caught

Prologue:

I walked into Insane, the local club. I wanted to party one last night before I started my sophomore year in college. I wasn't twenty one. A year left, but I enjoyed dancing and sometimes people would order me drinks without asking my age, so I took them. It's not like I haven't gotten drunk yet. 

I was wearing a jean mini skirt with a few rips and a black shirt that tied around my neck. Dancing, I felt a hand go to my side and a dick through jeans on my ass. Though I continued to dance, I found this rude. When I turned around, there was a gorgeous man looking down at me. 

He had beautiful blue eyes and blond, spiked hair. His muscles were defined through his white t-shirt. I placed my hand on his stomach to try and push him away and I felt his rock-hard abs, then he flashed the most beautiful smile. And, that was it.

"Jace." he smiled.

"Laci." I stated, blandly.

He took my hand and spun me around, placing my back to his front, slowly grinding on me. I relaxed a little, griding to the song. We were swaying to the rhythm of the song. Then it ended.

"Let my buy you a drink." he whispered in my ear.

"Sure." 

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bar. Looked at me, staring, when all he wanted was my order.

"I'll have.." I got closer to his ear "Sex.. on the beach."

A smile played on his lips, but he shook it off when the bartender showed up. 

"Sex on the beach and Paralyzer." he said with no tone. The bartender nodded and went off.

We didn't say anything. We just looked at each other, his eyes piercing into mine, but mine piercing right back. There was a smile playing on his lips as I bit mine. The bartender set two drinks down and he slid him some money and grabbed the drinks. 

We walked to a table about five feet away. He set down my drink, implying that I sit. I hopped on the bar stool and smiled for the first time since we've met.

I sipped on my drink. It was hard not to guzzle it down because it was my favorite drink. We both finished about the same time and he asked if I wanted another and I just nodded.

After we finished about five, he stood behind me, pushed my hair back and as I thought he was going to whisper in my ear, he started kissing my neck. Then my shoulder and back to my neck. He placed his lips about one inch away from my ear and said, "my place." I nodded and grabbed his hand. 

He lead me to a to a small yellow car, opened my door and I climbed in. He followed on his side of the car. He started the car and smiled at me. I looked up at him, and then he leaned in.

He placed a kiss on my lips and then again. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, but I didn't understand, so he bit my lip. What turn on. I gasped and he slid in his tongue. He had his hand holding my head and my hands were just placed on the seat. He explored my mouth and then he kissed me again, trailing down to my neck and again to my ear where he asked me, "wanna start things up?" 

I looked at him. In the car? Not very classy. 

I seen him unzipping his pants and then I knew what he was getting at. I just smirked, I knew this was one of my bests. He chuckled at my smirk and nodded for me to begin. The windows were tinted and I knew no one would know what we were doing, so I reached over for his penis. It was large. 

I grabbed his dick and started stroking it. Then I bent over and let my tongue slide up and down. I heard a moan escape his lips. I felt his hand on my ass and start to rub it. I giggled.