Southern Belles... And their Southern Mommas

Crashing down on the keyboard of her MacBook were freshly manicured hot pink nails. She quickly brushed her blonde highlights away from here face as she tried to focus on the starting of her fourth novel in her already best selling series. The due date was approaching fast in the authors world. The one thing stopping her?

"MOM!!!" Aubrey screamed at the top of lungs. Lisa, whispering to herself how much she adored her little miracles, stopping typing, got up and walked to the staircase to see her oldest daughter Aubrey with her hands on her hips ready and aimed to strangle her little sister, Addison,  who came running out of Aubreys room with some shirts and lip gloss glued to her tiny hands.

"Addison! Go put your sisters things back right now. Daddy is about you to take you to dance class and you're not even ready to go yet." She watched as Addisons eyes darted to her father shaking the car keys in the kitchen.

"Dance!!" The six year old screamed. She dropped the items in her hands onto the couch she was standing on and raced to her room to grab her dance bag. Lisa walked back into her master bedroom and flopped down on her white fur loveseat just to watch her Chanel Covered iPhone buzz. It was Camilla, her best friend. "Hello." Lisa said into the phone.

"Hey Doll! So Cammie just told me that her and the girls were talking about throwing a summer party." Cammie was Camilla's daughter and Aubreys friend as well.

"Aubrey never said anything to me. But I think we could do that. Invite the girls and their daughters to the country club for a little get together."

"Alright sounds like fun. I was just making sure you would be up for it."

"Of course, sweetie. Alright I've gotta go to the country club while speaking of it. Talk to you later." Lisa hung up the phone and walked down stairs. Aubrey handed her a strawberry banana smoothie and they walked outside and got into Aubreys brand new Range Rover she got for her sweet sixteen and drove to the country club for a workout cession.