After The Party is, The Hotel Lobby

(August in MM)

"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take." -Unknown

Omniscient

Gabrielle wasn't lying when she told Blair that they seats were bomb. Bomb was an understatement, Gabrielle's sugar daddy whom she called "papa" had hook the girls up with front row seats. The Atlanta Music Festival was definitely turnt up and both Blair and Gabrielle had a blast. All the performers did great but Blair enjoyed Future and of course Bryson Tiller's sets the most. Three hours later and the two were headed to the after party at Vada nightclub in downtown Atlanta.

"I'm shock yo grandma ass actually down to be up in somebody's club." Gabby said as the two got settled in her car after valet finally pulled around with it.

"I know. I'm not even sleepy. I think it's because it's been forever since I've had such a good time."

Gabrielle hit it right on the head when she called Blair a granny. Blair never went out not even on weekends. It would be times Gabrielle would call Blair and she would be in bed or watching tv on Friday nights. Gabrielle was a wild child that love to kick it and have fun. She was always down to party. Whereas Blair was the complete opposite she didn't even go out on birthdays for one she wasn't old enough to get into any clubs and didn't find it necessary to invest in a fake ID. So when Gabrielle suggested the two go to the after party and Blair agreed with no problem she was pretty shocked.

"But how are we going to get in though. We both underage."

"You and me are what they call pretty bitches that's how we were getting in."

Blair kept quiet but was not in the mood to get embarrassed by a rude ass bouncer at the club.

When they arrived at Vada Nightclub the parking lot was full and their was a long ass line along the side of the building. Not in the mood to have to find a parking spot nor have to walk from the car to the door Gabrielle decided to have pay for valet parking again.

"Papa must take good care of you." Blair said with a side eye.

Gabrielle waved her off not responding. Blair couldn't help but wonder who "papa" was and what Gabrielle was doing to get this type of money. She had been dropping money all night with no cares.

"Please don't do anything to embarrass me. Are you sure we can get in?"

"Girl hush put ya resting bitch face and strut. I'll handle the rest."

Blair did as she was told following alongside her best friend. Blair put on her Yonce personality and strutted like she was the best thing walking.

This better work got me switching all extra hard, Blair thought to herself.

The bouncer at the door looked like he was pissed and never smiled a day in his life. Blair stood quietly beside Gabrielle watching as she stood on her tippy toes and whispered something into his ear. With a head nod he unhooked the gold clip that was connected to the red rope that blocked the entrance to the door, stepping aside so that the girls could walk through. Females that's stood in line started talking shit because they were still stuck in line.

Chris Brown's loyal remix blasted through the speakers in the club. It was packed as hell in the club and nearly impossible to maneuver through the packed crowd. Blair new to the club scene grabbed her best friend's hand, not trying to get lost in the crowd. Gabrielle pushed and slid her way through with Blair right behind her until she stood at the stairs that led to VIP. The bouncer quickly stepped to the side letting the two inside.