Introduction

Back Cover

"Sometimes you meet someone, and it's so clear that the two of you, on the same level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you're in love or you're partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don't know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate or sheer blind luck but it definitely makes me believe in something."
-Unknown.

Dedication

To my EXO bias, Oh Se Hun.

Foreword

Park Aeyoung. I think that's her name. Beautiful, isn't it? I've always thought her name is as beautiful as her. I frequently see her angelic face at school since the year before. I asked one of my friends if they know her name, one of them did and that's how I know her name. She's not the prettiest nor the fairest of them all but how do I say this... She is just right. But you know something else? It kills me every time I see her lovely smile. It's like I've been shot by millions of bullets.
We've never been in the same class except for Art and Photography. I'm not good at either of those subjects but I like it since she's there. My friends would bug me and tell me to hurry up and make my move already but I can't think of a way to get close to her. I envy my friend Kyungsoo. He happens to have one thing I wish to have: To be in the same class as her. He's friends with her and he is even her partner for Home Ec.. I know because he tells me.
It all started last year. On the very first day of school, I was searching for my name on every class list but I couldn't find it. My eyes wander to my left and that's when I saw her. She was standing beside me and she was doing the same thing. I was struggling to find which class I belong to but she helped me and after I thanked her, she warmly smiled at me. In that moment, my heart instantly melted.
I can't say I've come to like her after a year. I don't think I do yet but once I get the chance to get to know her, maybe. I want to know her well enough to say I like her. Maybe after knowing her favorite color, food or just getting to know her in general, maybe I will fall for her. By then, I will be able to say "I love you." to her.

* * *

Dear Readers,

This story is to make up for 'The Compromise.'. I really hope you guys will come to like this story. I wanted to publish this asap because I wanted you guys to get a heads up with the story and how it's going to be. In advance, if you happen to be hooked on this story so far, feel free to add this to your Reading List or/and Library. I would appreciate it if you can Comment and/or Vote for each chapter that you liked or when you liked a certain line. It helps me feel motivated to continue and write this story. If you have questions, feel free to ask as well.

With this story, Breathe, the story revolves around Oh Sehun and Park Aeyoung. As cliché as it may sound, yes, Sehun is the popular rich guy but don't worry guys, Aeyoung is not poor. Even though she is just a scholar, her family is just simple. For this story, the main characters are EXO-K and some EXO-M members will be mentioned. With the foreword, I thought it would be nice to show you guys Sehun's perspective for once because the point of view is always first person by Aeyoung. If the point of view ever change, I'll make sure to let you guys know. I can't assure to make you guys laugh because I sort of have a bad sense of humor haha. For each chapter, before reading, I suggest you guys to click or look at the picture above first because it will give you an idea of how things will look like and how I imagine them to be because sometimes I am bad at describing things.

Reminder: I don't own the pictures above each chapter. I just simply edited them so credits to the owner. From time to time I might edit a chapter because of grammar and/or spelling mistakes. The first chapter will be published on Dec. 9, 2015! I set it on this date so you guys don't have to worry that much about slow updates when the time comes. Updates will be on every/either Wednesday or/and Thursday ^^

Blissful reading,
Ayessah M.

* * *

No part of this publication (in Wattpad and AsianFanfic) may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without my permission.

Copyright © 2015 by Ayessah M.

All rights reserved.

Book design by yours truly.