Chapter 1

(Edited)

Justin

well, as you can see... i'm justin. i can be rude, i mean i am rude all the time. This all started when a very special person passed away. i pushed everyone out, and i didn't talk to anybody. i also lost one of my most closest friend, selena gomez and we're enemies now but just saying, I'm not a nerd, and i'm not popular either. In fact, i actually am i the most attractive guy in school.

I was walking through my boring ass high school halls, until I bumped into somebody.

"I'm so-" she was about to say until I cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up, Selena. Watch where you're going next time Gomez" I say and roll my eyes at her. Then began walking away.

She rolls her eyes and glares at me.
"Fuck you Bieber!" She yells out. I turn around and gave her a smirk.

-

Selena's pov
I'm selena. so you probably know that, that guy WAS my best friend. there's a whole story that i don't want to talk about. But whale, he was probably the most important person in my life. we did everything together and we were just inseparable. but that all went downhill, but i still have the two bestest friend's by my side, Demi lovato and Kylie jenner. 

"Hey Demi" I say smiling, and walking up to her.

"Hey Gomez, what's up?" She ask me, I put my hands on my waist and sigh.

"I miss him" I say and hug her. She hugs back, and says "it's going to be fine, you'll get him back soon babe"

After a while of talking, our principle and a unfamiliar girl was walking right by her.

"Girls, meet Miley, I want you guys to show her around, and be nice to her. I'm counting on your Ms. Gomez and Ms. Lovato." She turns back to Miley. "Have a great day Miley, enjoy first day of school" she kindly smiles and walks away.

Miley had very short blond hair, kinda like a guy haircut, but she was pretty.

"Hi, I'm Selena!" I say waving at her. She smiles.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm actually quite nervous that nobody would like me, and like hate on me" she Said chuckling a little.

"Well I'm Demi, and we wouldn't do that to you, unless, you get on our bad side. Which probably won't never happen cause I know we all will be good friends, but tip, stay away from Jasmine Villegas if you can't handle fights, call Selena, she can handle it" Demi says laughing, while looking at me.

"Yeah, I got you. Holler at me" I laugh.

Miley laughs, and nods.
"I actually know where to go, so I'll see you guys later?"

"Yeah, do you want to sit with us at lunch?" Demi ask her, waiting for an answer.

Miley nods. "Bye Selena and Demi" and with that, she walks away.

With Justin

"Hey Justin" Jasmine says, with a flirty smile. I look at her in disgust.

"Get away from me slut" I laugh.

She rolls her eyes. "Remember you're mine, not Selena's."

I look at her and laugh.
"Whatever ok" I say and walk away.

Jasmine's pov
He'll be mine.
I'll have him.
He's mine.

I was walking until I bumped into this girl, looking like a guy.

"Uh what the fuck is up with your style?" I ask and laugh at her.

"Well you must be Jasmine" Miley rolls her eyes.

"Hm, Selena must've of told you who I am. Do you really like her?" I ask Miley, planning an evil plan.

Miley looks at me like I'm dumb.
"Yes, she's so nice and gorgeous, be like her" she says.

"Well she's actually not what you think she is, here, little girl let me tell you a story, Selena is a bitch. A asshole. Selena Gomez and this guy name Justin Bieber used to be best friend, but somehow, they got in a fight. So I want you to find out why. Can you do it for me?" I tell her, smirking at my plan.

"And why would I?" Miley ask.

"Because I'll make you a popular, and I'll pay you 50" I say, practically begging her.

"Fine, so I'll be fake friends with her?" She ask.

"Well duh, dumb bitch" I say, and walk away.

Miley's pov
I feel really bad, but I want to be popular, so why not?

"Hi are you new?" A guy, with a British accent ask.

I smile. "Um yea, I'm miley." I say. He's really really handsome.

"Harry, Harry styles. It's nice to meet you mate. Welcome to North Ridge" he greets. I laugh. "So made any friends yet?" He ask me.

I nod, "uh yeah actually, Selena? Demi? Jasmine? And uh you?" I say sounding un sure.

"We can be friends, Miley" he laughs.

Woah she's beautiful, Harry thought.

Miley was turned around, so she couldn't see who was behind her. Justin was walking and he didn't see where he was going, so he bumped into Miley.

"Oh shit sorry dude" Justin says, helping Miley pick up her books.
Harry slightly glared.

"I'll see you later Miley" Harry says, and walking away after.

"Uh? Your a girl?" Justin ask.

I frowned a little.
"Yes I'm Miley, I'm new here. You must be?"

"Justin Bieber. And I'm sorry I guess. But you look pretty chill, just don't get on my bad side" Justin says and with that, he walked away.

"Ok, you're such a mystery!" I yelled at him, before he got to far.

Hello babes! I made a new story yay! I'm missing one week of school, so I'll be able to post and write a lot! Well I hope you guys like my story. My paragraphs improve right?😂 yeah because I suck at writing. But thank you anyways for your votes, and comments. They really make me happy🙃❤️ well for this story I'll be doing questions, sooooo please answer so it feels like I am talking to somebody, and not just me. So here are the questions, y'all ready!? I'm ready!

• Who's your favorite character?
• What's your favorite scene?
• Do you think Selena and Justin will be good again?

Comment them down below❤️
BYE BABES😌💖 and make sure to get Justin's album on 11/13!
Also get Selena's album bc it's just bomb ok? ❤️😭💣