chapter 20

"WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK!" i yell as i sang along with the song. this song was a bit annoying but its fun to sing along with, i dont make sense i know.

i look over at the passanger side and smiled immediatly, "hey baylor," i say as he hopped over to the front seat. WOOF! he barked and i chuckled. i have had baylor for a few weeks now and he's actually getting bigger now.

as i got to my destination, i quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and grabbed baylor. i put him on my hip and walked into my house.

"mom, im here what did you want to talk about!?" i yelled out as i put baylor down to go play with gracie or something. couple minutes later i see my mom coming down with a smile on her face.

i give her a hug, "hey mom, what's up?" i say as we sat on the kitchen table. she was about to speak up until she closed her mouth. she kept doing it for a good 5 minute, "mom speak up," i say sounding annoyed. yeah it was rude but it was getting irritated.

"okay um," she says mumbling the first parts and i groan again.  "well selena, your dad, gracie and i are moving out." she says and which leaves me with my mouth wide open.

"why!? this is such a good house! you guys don't need to move out!" i say, almost yelling.

"honey, your getting older, for god sakes you're already 19! you will get to keep this house and we'll pay keep paying for the rent until you get a good quality job. also, we aren't going to be living that far. we live a few houses down," she says reassuring me, and i nod.

"sorry, it's just that im so used to you guys with me all the time. when do you leave?" i ask.

"in a couple days," she says. i nod. "but it still doesnt mean that you could trash this place, throw big ass parties, and do illegal things in this house!" my mom says with a stern look and i chuckle.

"i won't," i smile. i was about to walk away until she said something,

"one more thing sel," she smiles. i nod at her waiting for her answer. "justin is moving in," my mouth drops. what my boyfriend is living with me now! this is so amazing! half of my dreams are coming true.

i smile widely and jump up and down. "im still gonna check on you guys to see if you're doing anything sexual selena!" my mom says making me blush.

"ew okay," i say walking upstairs. what do you mean ew sel? you had a dream about it a couple days ago.

i grab my computer out and started calling kylie on face time. she answered me about 1 minute after.

"hey," she smiles through the screen.

"hey, we should go shopping," i suggest and she nods.

"ight," she says. i nod.

"i'll call up demi, see you in an hour." i say hanging up the call.

i grab my phone out and send a quick message to demi.

to best friend<3
hey, lets go shopping i asked kylie and she said yea. text me back, ((:

about 10 minutes later, I recieved a text back.

from best friend<3
okie dokie. see u later babesss

i smile and close my phone. i went back on my computer and facetime one of the most coolest people i know. the only justin bieber ((:

he answered about 10 seconds later.

"hey gorgeous." he smiles and i blush. i carry my laptop in the bathroom and set it on the counter.
"wait am i going to watch you pee?" he asked and i burst out laughing.