chapter 1 (EDITING)

A/N: hey there, this my first story on wattpad (even though I'm Arab, my first story ever "TBBIB" is actually in English) ..

I'm so0o0o excited >> can't wait to read what you guys think about it ....... hope u like it xoxo

PS. I decided to dedicate my 1st chapter to my first reader -Jamela Cabigon- :**

*******

- "wake up honey" my mom said.

-  "why !! what time is it ?"

- "it's 6:45 and the breakfast is ready, so you can eat before going to school".  

- "ok".

I waited untel she left the room then I went back to sleep ;)

>>> 40 minutes later:

- Amoooooooooooooooooooooor !!!!!

- WHAT !! 

- you have 10 seconds to go to the bathroom or I'll make sure you'll have your shower in the bed .. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ........

- oh god, FINE I'm going just stop !

- I can't believe you're going to be late in your first day of school !

- I won't -_-

hey there, my name is Amor, Amor Garth. I'm 16 years old and this is my first day at school; I'm a junior, which means that I have "only" two years left until graduation ... FINALLY ! don't get me wrong, I like school and all (I'm even a straight A and the whole teachers like me) but come on, I've already spent 10 years of my life at school and I think I need a "non-school" life if you know what I mean.

But there's still something that makes school a little bit more bearable, which is Eva-my best friend. We've been best friends sins 9th grade, we almost do everything together: we shop together, eat together and sometimes we sleepover at each other's houses; and most importantly, we tell each other everything. Ever since the both of us got our licenses, we decided that every other day, each one of us will give the other a ride to and from school, so that we can spend more time together & have fun on the way. 

Again, it's my first day of school, and it's starting in 45 minutes >> OH SHIT !! which leaves me with only 15 minutes to get ready since I still have 20 minutes ride to school, thank god it's Eva's turn because she's always early (how come she's always early, doesn't she sleep at all ?).

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower then grabbed a black shorts and gray shirt -which were the first two pieces I saw right after I opened the closet- and put them on with a pair of gray heels, I dried my hair and ...

BEEP BEEP .. BEEEEEEP 

 -"COMING" I shouted to Eva who was running out of patience while she waited for me !

I went downstairs, grabbed my food, opened the front door and Oops!, I was standing face to face with a furious version of my best friend. "what took you so long ?, it's 7:40 already !! we're gonna be late. I can't believe that we're actually friends" she shouted "best friends" I said with a smirk "whatever" she shouted again.

we got into her car and headed to school in fast speed.

when we arrived to school, it was still 07:55 and everybody was outside "UGH I can't believe actually  waited for you"