You were his. He was yours.

You felt Dan smile into the kiss and slowly retract his head. "i dont think you know how much ive wanted to do that" he says whilst looking deeply into your eyes causing swirls of electricity too pass through you. "i mean, you can do it again if you want?" you ask slowly looking at his lips and then back at him.

A second later and Dans lips were pressed against yours yet again. But more eager than before. You could feel the passion and emotion through the kiss and you where buzzing off of it. Dan slowly ran his hand down your side and gripped your waist gently yet with force. He bit down on your lip slowly, causing you to moan quitely. He smirked and began kissing your neck.

He'd remembered exactly where your sweet spot was and went directly for it. Your hands that were around his neck moved into his hair as you played and tugged at the curly locks. He began sucking slightly harder against your neck and your could feel the heat rising to your cheeks with every small moan or whimper you let out.

You couldnt help it. Dan knew exactly what to do and where to do it. His hand that was holding your waist gripped slightly tighter as he grazed your neck with his teeth. "Dan.." you said breathlessly. This felt amazing. Absolutely amazing. Dan kissed his way up your neck back to your lips, but before kissing you again he asked very seriously "(y/n) are you still a virgin..?"

"uuuhm..." you said looking away from dan, your hands still in his hair. "i guess" you said quietly, you were embarrassed and you didn't know why, this was Dan  you could tell him anything. Dan pulled your chin up so you had to look him in his deep brown eyes. "hey, its fine, you had alot more important things going on" Dan smiled and pecked your lips quickly.

You pulled him down against you and hugged him. You wrapped your legs around him and nuzzled into his neck. Dan was quite shocked and let out a huff of air before laughing and hugging you back. "this is actually perfection" you said smilling. "what do you mean" Dan said you could hear the smirk in his voice. "you know what i mean" you say giggling. "i want to hear you say it though" he says cheekily. You giggle and turn your head towards him to see him looking straight at you. A smile plastering his face.

"just here, in my own apartment, in my bed" you said giggling, he laughed. and waited for you to continue. "with you, i could be anywhere with you. Id go back to my parents if it meant i could be with you. When i saw you it felt like my heart was breaking but thats not true, my heart started beating again when i saw you, its perfection to be hugging you, feeling you, knowing that you there" you say. Dan smiles at you and you share a short kiss.

"you'll never have to go back to your parents" Dan says and holds you tighter. "thankyou, Dan" you said quietly.

"i still didnt get changed" you say. Dan chokes on his breathe and laughs as you giggle and untangle yourself from him. You stand up at the foot of you bed to see dans turned round and is leaning onhis elbows, his back to the bed. His head is cocked to the side slightly and he winks at you. "Mr Dan Avidan, who do you think your winking at?" you say very matter of factly.

"the most beautiful girl in the world to be precise" he says smirking. You try to play it cool but you laugh and snort and Dan nearly cries laughing. "THIS ISNT FUNNY YOU KNOW I LAUGH WEIRD" you say as you fall to the floor laughing at yourself

"(y/n) just get changed god damnit" Dan says whilst laughing into your pillow. You crawl up to your wardrobe and stand up still laughing a little bit, you pull out some jogging bottoms and an red hot chilli peppers t shirt. "nice choice" you hear Dan say from your bed. You smile and plop the clothes down on the bed.

"i know this sounds weird but if youd like to stay the night you can because i have a pack of boxers because their more comfortable in the summer and over sized t shirts" you say laughing at how weird that all sounded. "no i remember you saying that to me before actually" Dan says laughing. "but if its okay id love to spend the night"