Chapter 4.

Last night I couldn't go to sleep. I was upset but more so horny and disappointed. I wanted to have sex with my husband to prove a point to myself but it didn't work out that way. I have to go to work again today and I'm a little nervous because I know Tremaine will be there.

I woke up this morning and went straight to the kitchen. It's the weekend so I have more time before I go to work.

"Goodmorning baby,"I hear my husband say to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodmorning,"I said.

"I'm sorry about last night,"he said making his way down to my butt,"I just wasn't feeling it I had a lot of work."

"No need to explain baby it's fine,"I said.

"It is?"he asked wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Mmhmm,"I moaned allowing him to kiss me,"Mmm."

"I love you so much,"he said.

"I love you too,"I said.

"Hmmm look at the time I think it's time for us to go get dressed for work,"he said looking at his phone then back at me.

"Okay I'll be up there but I made some breakfast if you want some,"I said drying my hands off after washing them.

"Okay let me get dressed first,"he said running up the stairs.

While he was upstairs getting dressed I was downstairs eating my breakfast. Once I was done I went upstairs to get dressed as well.

"Mmmmm baby you look real sexy with your shirt off,"I said rubbing my husbands chest.

Dolvett is a Lawyer but he spends a lot of time in the gym. He used to be a fitness instructor so he has that nice toned body every girl dreams of.

"You looking sexy too in your all lace underwear,"he said.

"Well if you was liking it last night how you are liking it now you would be saying how sexy I look with it off,"I said smirking.

"I've already seen it with it off sooooo,"he said licking his lips.

"Mmhmm and you love it,"I said,"And that's one of the reasons why we still married now baby."

"You're so silly,"he said making me laugh,"And really freaky these days."

"Whatever,"I said.

"Well I'm going to go head out right about now baby see you tonight,"he said,"Love you."

"Love you too,"I said kissing him.

Dolvett left the house and I wasn't too far behind him. I got into my car and drove to work. Once I made it there I started feeling funny. I had jitters and butterflies for some reason but I tried to shake it off.

"Goodmorning Michelle,"One of my coworkers said.

"Hey,"I said back,"Goodmorning Everyone!"

"Goodmorning Mrs. Quince!"They all yelled back.

I smiled and walked into my office sitting everything onto the desk.

"Goodmorning Michelle,"I heard someone say,"You look beautiful as always."

"Tremaine I didn't feel you come in,"I panted.

"Well I just made it here so let's go ahead and get started,"he said closing the door behind him.

He grabbed his suitcase and sat it on the desk. Then he pulled up a chair. I did the same.

"Sooooo last night I was looking over your paperwork and I noticed that funding for this new art gallery you're trying to bring to Atlanta is very unorganized,"he said.