Chapter 21.

Long chapter...Wayyyyy overdue

I was rushed to the hospital immediately after I fainted and have been here for about 6 hours now. I just woke up connected to multiple IV needles and felt like death was near.

"Mrs. Quince? You're woke?"A doctor came in.

"Yes,"I responded, "What happened?"

"Well, you fainted but we're working on finding the exact cause. We took a few blood tests and we found some foreign drugs in your system."

"Ummm yes recently I got really hooked on cocaine, I feel ashamed."

"No need to be ashamed but now we have to work on helping you break that bad habit, ever tried a rehabilitation center?"

"No, but I'm willing to do anything at this point."

"Knock knock,"I heard Dolvett say coming in.

"And you are?"

"Dolvett Quince, her husband."he said shaking the doctor's hand, "And this is my son Jr."

"Nice to meet you both, I was just talking to your wife about her substance abuse and entering a rehabilitation center."

"Oh yes, I'm on the same page with you there sir."

"Well I'm going to leave you three alone for a moment and I'll come back to discuss getting her discharged."

"Hi, son,"I smiled weakly, "Can I have a hug?"

"Go on,"Dolvett said pushing him forward.

Jr. came to me and I embraced him, hugging him as tightly as I could. I missed him so much.

"Mommy is soooooo Sorry, I missed you so so much,"I cried, "Please forgive me."

"I missed you too,"he cried.

"I love you."

"I love you too,"he said as I kissed him all over.

I looked up to see Dolvett giving me a sympathetic yet displeasing look. It'll take a lifetime for him to forgive me and it was written all over his face.

"You could have killed yourself."

"I really don't want to talk about death right now."

"Jr. go sit in the lobby with Grandma."

"Yes sir."

"Why'd you do that?"I asked watching Jr. leave.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine thank you."

"I'm sending you to rehab starting next week,"he started, "If you're going to be around our son again I need you to be healthy."

"I understand."

"Good,"he said walking away.

"Baby...."I called making him stop and turn around.

"I love you."

"At one point I loved you too."

"Stay with me, I need you right now,"I begged.

He thought about it for a moment and finally decided to come sit by me in the furthest chair nearby.

"Why so distant?"