BDSM Adventures Part 1

"You use to have a dog?"

Lana's face pales as the Italian photographer holds up a pretty pink collar, a little bell hangs off it and the edges are frilly and white. Fran's looking at her from his place in the walk in closet, where'd he'd been clearing out space for his own stuff since they'd decided he should move in. She finally moves when he looks intently at the thing and asks, "Was it's name princess?"

"Um, no..." She sighs and takes it from him, "This isn't a dog collar."

Fran laughs, "It's clearly too big for a cat though."

"It's for, uh, humans." Lana cringes when he lets out a confused noise, as if asking for more information. "For use during sex, you know, like BDSM and stuff like that. It's old I should really just throw it out-" She's cut off from rambling by his hopefully smile.

"Can we use it?"

..

"This is awkward."

Lana lays on her back on the bed, propped up on her elbows and sighs in frustration. Fran's kneeling next to her, wearing those damn yellow shorts that she could swear she burned a few months ago, "You gotta be more bossy."

He traces the edges of the pink leather around her neck, outlining the letters and says, "On your back."

Lana laughs.

..

"Much better," She pants against his bare chest, lips trailing kisses down his jawline, hands gripping onto the pretty accessory that wraps around his neck. Lana tries not to giggle when she can clearly read the word 'princess' written on it, instead putting more effort into moving her hips, "Much, much better."