Prologue

(The picture is a picture of Emily)

One of the hardest things to ever go through is, giving him everything you had, but him never noticing it all. You gave him all your love, made him your world, yet it was never enough. He wanted to feel loved, but when you wanted to feel loved by him, he ran, he left you hanging with your heart in pieces. All you are now is, SHATTERED AND BROKEN.

Emily Johnson, 19, just graduated high school, was set to go to Stanford University in the fall, She had almost everything she ever wanted in life, the only thing missing from her life was Nate. Yes he was her best friend, but Emily was in love with him. She just didn't want to be friends, she wanted so much more.

When Nate and Emily get drunk , then hook up at a party, Nate leaves Emily all alone. Nate cut all connections with Emily and never talked to her again. Emily soon found out she was pregnant with Nate's baby, but she couldn't find Nate or the Jacks at all. She was scared, pregnant and alone with no one to stand by her. Everyone soon having respect for her, even her own parents disowned her. No one had anything to do with her except Nate's family Kami, Kaylan, Stew, Monte.

After Emily gives birth to a beautiful baby girl, Emily packs up all her stuff and leaves. Emily just couldn't keep staying at the Maloley's house, Nate would eventually come and visit, and she just couldn't bring her self to be around him or even talk to him, let alone be in his presence. Emily moves to Los Angles, but soon regrets it when she runs into Nate and the guys at the beach. Emily doesn't want Nate to know about their baby girl.