Chapter 6 (part 2)

I decided to post part 2 as it is still a continous for the the previous chapter. These days I might write at least 2 chapters a day as I have the motivation to write and it seems to push my problems away for a while. Plus I've been feeling really sucky these days and the urge to -ahem- is always there fml. :( so there goesss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we're walking along the corridor, I ask Austin:

"Hey I still don't know what's your last name yet."

"Sykes. Yours?"

"Wilson."

"Oh. Hey do you wanna head to English class now? It's already 10.35am and we should be goin for our next class now."

The thought of going back to class with a guy I just met just makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter like crazy but the reason why English is one of my least favorite lessons is because of the people who would constantly make fun of me during those lessons and the teachers are not even aware of it.

"It's okay Austin, I think I'll stay here for a while."

"Aww c'mon, I know that you had to face those bastards, but you can't skip lessons just because of that. And what's more important is that studies is a priority here. But don't worry, I'll protect you from them and not let them get to you."

My anxiety started to take over my body again and Austin gently carcass my back and told me to breathe in and breathe out. It's a little difficult to take control but after while I calmed down, I hesitated a little but still i nodded my head and holding hands, we walked towards our classroom.

Into my hell hole.

Austin's POV

Even though I only just met Anna a few hours ago, I felt like there must be some bond between us. 

Last night's dream about meeting Anna in my bedroom is still running clearly in my mind. It started when I dreamt I was strolling into my room and the first thing I noticed was beautiful girl sitting on my bed. 

No words could describe her perfect complexion and the make out session we had... our world just felt so magical when we shared that kiss. I wonder if she had the same dream too?

As I walked with her to our English classroom, the first thing we received were stares from our classmates and whispers about us could be clearly heard.

The teacher must have noticed the look of dismay in our faces and coughed so loudly that everyone immediately turn their attention towards our teacher. 

Mrs Lee, our English teacher, called the class:" Everyone, please kindly pay attention and stop talking now. Mr Sykes and Miss Gray, please take your seats now."

We went to seat at the back of the class to avoid anyone trying to throw mean words at us and it's easily noticable as anyone could turn their backs to the teacher easily.

English class was a blur, and since it was the last period for the day, I decided to pluck up the courage to ask her what I wanted to ask her all along.

"Would you like to go out with me today? It's not exactly a date but i just wanna hang out and know more about you." I kind of regret asking her as I find it is a bit stupid to ask her as we just knew each other.

"Sure! I don't have any other plans anyway." she smiled widely and giggled.

Inside I'm dancing around and smiling as the girl I never thought would agree with me for an outing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meh, so that's it for part 2. it's kinda sucky this time round cause i have major writers block and dad is nagging at me again for not studying so i have to try to balance my time with school writing social life etc. sorry for the typos and grammer error anyways :/

MORE VOTES AND COMMENT SANK KIEWWW :3