We got caught!;)''Austin Mahone''-sexy imagines

So today me and Austin were planning on going to the waterpark . But he told me that the it was canceled becasue the park closed because the weather. So me being bummed the hell out asked if we could just go to his house and hang out since it was just the two of us and i had nothing else to do. So we hopped into my new Ford Raptor,,i know im a girl,but i have a taste for trucks!Austin was always jelous since i had a big truck and had his fancy range rover,lol. I always threaten to run over his car. Anyway so we went to his house, michelle (him mom) wasnt home as usual. So while walking up to his room i felt him grab my ass and i freaked out,oh God here comes the teasing game again i thought to myself!

When we walked in his room he grabbed me and slammed me up against the wall. ''what do you think your doing Austin'' i said with a grin on my face.''Oh nothing, just having some classic fun'' he said. He then started kissing my neck and gripping my ass so roughly.I already knew what this boy was up to. He always found ways to charm me. We moved to his be and continued. Soon we were just down to our underwear the both of us. He started massaging my breasts and playing with them in a way.

He pulled of my underwear and started kissing all over my sweet spot then stuck his tounge in and i moaned, he looked up and smiled. ''am i that good babe'' he asked. ''Shut the fuck up and keep going'' i replied. We both laughed and he got on top of me pulled his boxers of and exposed his friend,''did it get smaller i asked'' looking serious. He frowned and looked embarrassed!''im just kidding babe,now hury up and strap the damb condom on''i yelled. He smiled and ran to his closet to get one,''babe,we got a problem, there are no more''he said sadly. ''wait your on birthcontrol right''he asked happily. ''Shoot, yeah i am'' i said softly. He ran over to me and started cuddling with me and out of nowhere shoved his full length into me,''what the hell'' i screamed. ''oops,that was an accident''he said smiling. I guess it really was cause his eyes went wide when he climbed on top of me,he really did accidentaly put it in.WTF?

We continued and he soon got to his climax. He held it in and told me that he was goint to pull out. We stayed in the same position for like 25 minutes, him on the top. Just when he pulled out we heard the door   open ''Aust- WHAT THE FUCK!'' and there was michelle i hid under the blanket and all she saw was austins cum shooting all over the sheets. ''WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, HOLY SHIT''she screamed and went downstairs in rage,not sadness, in rage! We both quickly got dressed ran down stairs, michelle looked at us in amazement as if we were angels. ''i knew someday it was gonna happen, and i guess i was right''michelle said angrily.I thought to myself its not like this is the first time we had sex, well she would have caught on sooner or later. Austin looking embarrased more than ever hugged his mom and said''mom i love her, shes the one for me''. ''ok austin, take care of her, you nasty boy''she grinned. ''I will mom''austin said looking down. ''and where was the condom'' michelle asked,''um,we ran out'' austin said laughing. ''WHAT YOUVE HAD SEX BEFROE,AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE,YOU SICK DOG''she screamed. I was just standing there smiling and he looked scared as hell. ''Are you on birth control atleast Selena?''she asked. ''yes,dont worry''i smiled. She walked away up to her room with a sigh ''austin i want your sheets washed and go buy condoms before we end up on that 16 and pregnant show'' michelle said while going to her room. ''Yes mommy'' austin said. ''its mom now,your not a baby anymore remember your having sex now dumbass''she said before slamming the door to her room. ''i guess shes fine with it'' austin said.''well she better get used to be getting called gradma soon''austin laughed. I punched him lightly and we went back to his room and fell asleep on his bed. ''Austin,whats this sticky stuff on the blanket''i asked. Then looked at him and ran to the bathroom to soap my hands,''you sick boy, atleast change the damb blanket''I yelled. He laughed and got another blanket, finally some rest, we both fell asleep in eachothers arms,he started snorring,i giggled and fell asleep.

THE END,,THX GUYS DONT FORGET TO READ MY OTHER STORIES<3 ,,I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT~COMMENT,VOTE AND READ THE OTHERS,,,THX:)