Ch.7 The Sun

Paige's POV:

I smile as Emily is laid out onto the floor laughing hysterically at a joke Hanna made. She looks like a wild monkey, her hair is a mess, her eyes are a little glazed over from all the alcohol she's had to drink, and there's some spilled beer on her clothes, but to me she still looks beautiful. We've been just talking for about 2 hours now, at first it was awkward but after a couple of beers our conversations has been flowing easily now. We've talked about literally everything, but different subjects. While Emily and her friends talked about family, school, and jobs, me and my gang talked about our experiences in night clubs, fights, and jail, but never fully reveling our identity as a gang. 

As Emily's laughter subsided she looked up at me with a goofy smile on her lips, I still couldn't understand how she was still up, she was clearly the drunkest one out of all of us. "Are you okay?" I asked but no real concern in my voice, I had an amused smile on my face. Everyone was pretty drunk, they all had slurred voices and kept wavering back and forth trying to keep steady. I was probably the most sober one, but still pretty drunk also. I didn't have a heavy slurred voice, but in some sentences it would at the end, and my vision was slowly getting blurry. 

Emily answered me by shaking her head no, but giving me a thumbs up. "What?" I asked, confused but amused at the same time. Emily looked up at me and was going to speak but was cut off by Hanna. "I'm bored!" The blonde yelled loudly. I turned to her. "What do you want to do?" I asked. Hanna just shrugged at me, so Spencer chimed in. "Let's play 'Never Have I Ever.'" She said with a small smile on her lips, she was clearly drunk also but she was the best at having a poker face. 

"Agreed?" I asked and looked around to see them all nodding. "Okay, come closer then." I said waving my hands in a 'come here' motion. "Who wants to go first?" I ask once we were seated together in a small circle. Hanna's hand shot up in the air. "Me!" I nod at her to continue. "Never have I ever.... done a body shot." Me, Noel, Erza, Caleb, and Wren took a shot of the alcohol immediately. No one was really surprised, but everyone gasped when Aria and Spencer took a shot hesitatingly. "What?!" Hanna, Toby, and Emily all said at the same time. Aria just shrugged, while Spencer waved her hand to dismiss the questions. "It was nothing, let's just move on." I was surprised to see that even the so very curious Hanna didn't keep asking her questions, instead she just continued with the game. "Next?" She said. 

Spencer talked next. "Never have I ever had a one night stand." Me, Wren, Ezra, Caleb, Toby, Noel and Hanna took a shot. No one was really surprised there, so we just moved on. 

Emily raised her hand. "I'll go." She said. "Never have I ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend." Everyone drank but Lucas and Emily, they gave each other high fives. "Prudes." Hanna said with a smirk on her face. Lucas and Emily had shocked looks on their faces. "Well excuse me for not wanting to whip my dick around like it's a fucking toy everywhere!" Lucas said, the boys and I were staring at him like he had 2 heads. Lucas was always the most innocent, so he never really talked about private parts or cursed a lot. Caleb leaned over to whisper to me. "I think he drank too much." I was going to nod but was cut off when Emily started talking.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed loudly, agreeing with Lucas. "I don't go around asking girls to stick their fingers up my vagina!" Everyone's head turned and stared at Emily like she just turned into a alien, even Lucas. Emily noticed the amount of stares she was getting so she turned to look at everyone. "What?" She asked, genuinely confused about why we were staring at her. Hanna leaned over towards me. "I think she drank too much." Hanna whispered. I just nodded with my mouth still gaped open at Emily, what she said made me surprised, but I was mostly turned on by the way she was talking. I guess Emily read my mind because when she made eye contact with me she gave me a small wink. My breath hitched in my throat, I quickly stood up suddenly feeling a lot less drunk.