Raped by my dad's friend

Hey, please no hate this is my first time at writing so expect to see atlease some spelling and grammar mistake xxx

"Why the fuck arnt you at school yet you fucking waist of space"

Adaline woke up with a shock and quickly stood up, she didn't realy know why she did but she was scared so she done it anyway.

BAM!!!

The door slammed open and Adaline flinched and fell to the floor raising her hand to protect her head.

Her stepfather Jake grabbed her wrist and repeated the question.

"Answer me you piece of shit why the fuck aren't you in school!!"

"P - please d - don't hurt me the bus isn't hear yet it's to early!" She said bursting into tears.

"I don't give a shit the sooner your gone the better, now hurry the fuck up or yur going dressed like that"

Her stepfather turned round and said "you've got 5 minuets to get out or I will kick you out!"

He slammed the door shut and left Adaline in her room to get dressed by herself. Adaline was glad that he left it at that as it usually it would be alot worse.

She got up quickly and ran to her box and pulled out her uniform. She had a box because her stepfather burned everything she owned when her mother died and said she didn't deserve any of it she managed to save a few thing but not alot. The only things that remained was her uniform and 2 tops, 1 pair of jeans, 6 pieces of underware and 2 pairs of unmatching socks. She had to ware her uniform shoes whenever she went out somewhere coz the others were burned.

She unfolded her uniform with care as it was one of the few things she owned and quickly but carefully put it on.

She quickly went to the bathroom after she made sure her dad wasn't on the hallway as she didn't want to see him again today but she knew that was impossible.

When she got there, she got the hairbrush of the top shelf and quickly brushed it through her hair untill it was at a suitable state to go to school in.

She made sure her dad wasn't outside and shut the door all the way and quickly got the glass what her dad kept his toothbrush in and filled it up with water and quickly drank it and put the toothbrush back.

She wiped her mouth and the turned round.

With a shock she herd the door slam open narrowly missing her face and her eyes widened in horror and fear as her dad was stood the looming over her with his black eyes.

"WHY THE FUCK WAS THE DOOR SHUT, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING!"

"N- nothing I was going toilet" She replied in a quick tone hoping to fool her dad.

"Then why the fuck didn't you ask me if you could shut the fucking door"

Adaline looked to the floor and waited for the hit she was sure to get.

"Look at me when I speek to you girl"

He raised his hand and punched her across the face and she was send flying into the wall hitting her already beaten head of the wall and the floor.

She tried her hardest not to cry as her dad would yell at her and ask her way she was crying and beat her even more because she was crying and would call her a wimp.

He came up to her again and kicked her in the stomach repeatedly and then crouched down and picked her up by her collar.

She kicked and screamed to be put back down and he slammed her against the wall and shouted "STOP FUCKING MOVING OR I'LL HIT YOU AGAIN!"