"THE DAY THEY MET"

"Omg! Its well past 12,sir is seriously gonna kill me." said clara running faster than a frightened mare mumbling all the possible gibberish that one could imagine.
She didn't realize that she was running in the corriders with several people immersed in their own work.
'BANG!' "Ouch!!" said clara hurt on her head and fallen on the plain marbled floor,"oh!Are you ok? Are you hurt or something?" said a tall boy with a gruff yet concerned tone.
Without even looking up at him she screamed in frustration and annoyance...
"Oh snap! Hey mister could you not see a girl running, couldn't you at least move aside?
He stood there totally confused and unaware of what she was trying to say...
"Oh god! How ridiculous.Can't you atleast help me pick up all these books and stuff?"
He without wasting another second started helping her clean up all that mess...
"Erm, well I am sorry,maybe I didn't see you coming...By the way I'm Edward Stevens and what's your name beautiful lady?
She looked at him in anger and said...
"How dare you call me that without even knowing me? huh? Who do you think you are? you idiot!
She got up with all the books and diaries in her hand and walked off,But he still stood there with a sad yet confused face.....

To be continued...