Chapter 2

Sophies P.O.V

Hot or not was going great until an audience suggestion read out by cel came "fireworks"he said suddenly everyone but me went to the hot side and I just say there on the not . It went all quiet until Richard spoke up asking why and I have dreaded telling anyone this it still scared me but I thought I'd put on a brave face so u explained

" when I was 8 I was at a fire work party and suddenly once the firework was kit up it fell over and was lined upto shoot me I ran but it just started to set of and fire out everywhere but it was too strong so it shot at me and it got me right and the back of my back and the pain was unbearable I now have a scar showing me that so that's why I don't like them."

They all sat there staring at me with such shocked expressions it was hard to tell how they felt but then Dionne spoke up and said "we are sorry we didn't know so we will skip this and go onto my one which is skipping then I jumped up and was on the hot side in a matter of seconds.

Dionne then decided to get out 2 skipping ropes and handed one to me and I just jumped up and started to skip so fast it was unbelievable. I then handed a end to Richard and one to Danny and grabbed Aidan's hand and he new exactly what we were going to do.

Me and Aidan jumped I sinc then started going a lot faster then just we jumped out and in and it looked really cool, once we had finished we decided it was hot and the buzzer went of so I said "and that's hot or not download complete "

Soon enough it was the end of the show and we all went back stage and did our little mini routine we put our hands in the middle then did a group hug then we went to our dressing rooms to get our stuff and went back to the Friday download flat.