Chapter 1

Sophies P.O.V

I am currently on the set of Friday download ready to start of the show. Suddenly the spotlight falls on me and it is my turn to introduce the other presenters.

" hello and welcome to Friday download ur instant download for the week ahead .

Now please welcome your Friday download presenters Richard , Aidan , cel , Dionne , Danny and of course me Sophie "

Cue cheering

Everyone walked out as I called their names then I quickly rush up to the main stage and stand next to Dionne and cel.

" hello did we all have a great half term " shouted cel to the audience who screamed in reply

" so lets welcome our guests today which are the one and only ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" Screamed Dionne and the cloud screamed even more in response

Then Richard spoke up saying "so later in we have one direction performing and Sophie shows us a cool new style to try out in style download, but who will become the loser in all new face off download"

Then the spotlight sims from the main stage and me Aidan and Dionne get rushed to the dance download stage where me and Dionne are going to attempt to dance with Aidan ' this should be good ' I said to myself

Suddenly Aidan jumps up on stage and does his performance then calls out for me and Dionne to join him we do and then he teaches us the move and we really suck but then I get the hang of it and can do it .

"And that's how we do it so if you wanna perfect this move than practice makes perfect as Sophie has just showed us but that's dance download complete " says Aidan

The lights dim down and we jump off stage for face off download which I am really dreadsing cause I know I'll be the loser.

We get to the set of face off and I jump on the stage right in the middle of Richard and cel. The cameras start rolling and I begin to get worried it faces me and I do I fierce face then I face Richard and we go head to head. Suddenly the camera stops in me and then it stops on Dionne .

We find out the challenge is on a dance may and whoever gets the most points wins. As we start if Dionne is well in the lead but suddenly my points start racking up and we are both neck and neck we are almost at the end and my points are almost 500 over hers I'm so happy I can't describe it. I win and do a little victory dance and start looking stupid everyone is laughing and so am I. Dionne puts the red shirt on and I'm so proud but she starts doing the puppy dog face with a pout and we all start singing all by myself it's so funny.

We get let of set for a break and I run to my dressing room to sort out my hair and make up . Once I'm done I grab a bottle of water and go to the loung where everyone hangs out.

When I get there richard is the only sitting there so I sit next to him placing my legs on his lap leaning my back against the arm of the sofa.

" hey soph u where great before you got the top score on the dance machine you even beat Aidan's " we laugh

" tar , and I try "

Then the producer matt shouts us to come to hot or not .