#2 a fresh start

Monday,9th November 2014

A new theory that I just discovered. High school redefined:- an organised zoo of the various species of humans comprising of some nerds and loads of social butterflies. Yeah, that's what I realised today. My school schedule was sort of favourable for my conditions. My new class teacher, mrs Raccoon, yeah you read it right. It's mrs RACCOON! She is the mathematics maestro and wants to seek perfection amongst her students. The first half of the periods before lunch were quite boring wherein we had to do nothing except stuff our brains with the school rules and regulations , some Maths and loads of English literature. Well, I din't have any complaints regarding English, it's my favourite subject and I can put up with any amount of literature work. Anyway the point is I made some friends during lunch. Rachel Dare, a slim girl with long blonde hair who is an amazing baseball player and my bench mate. The other one Autumn Hilton, an awesome quiz maniac who is gifted with certain indian features that make her stand out. Both have a balanced mindset like me, that is neither nerdy nor too socialistic! My mom kept on advising me to engage myself in some sport or other activity to make friends and get to know others so I applied for the debate council and eventually got selected as one of the important member of the school debate team. So far things are going perfectly well and I hope it continues the same way.