The haunted house

Beth'a P.O.V

Me and the girls had just finished triple checking we had anything.

We made our way downstairs and sat down in the spare seats lucky for me I was sat next to Harry. He smiled at me as I say down.

Mia was next to Louis and they were talking and laughing . Georgia was in between Liam and Niall but Niall was in his phone so it was just Georgia and Liam talking.and lastly Nat and zayn were next to each other.

I looked at everyone and thought 'this is my family right here'

Liam then stood up and got into daddy direction mode and told us we'd be partnered up for the adventure so we all nodded as if we were in school listening to the teacher.

The partners where

Me and Mia and Georgia

Harry and Louis

Liam and Niall

Nat and zayn

Everyone was happy with the groups and I knew we'd have a great time.

We all piled Into the SUV and started our adventure. Liam pulled up just outside a massive house it looked haunted and was pitch black on the inside. I looked at Louis as I already knew it was his idea but I couldn't believe Liam would let us go through with it.

We all got out of the car and stood in our groups. The door of the house suddenly opened making me jump and let out a little squeak but I looked around and nobody had noticed so I start forward but not before a hand grabs my foot I look down and the hand is coming out of the ground.

I scream at the top of my lungs and then everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. I feel all of the colour drain out if my face as my vision starts to blur I fall but am caught just in time to stop me from smashing my head on a massive rock but then everything goes black .

------------------

Sorry for the short chapter

Hope you like it xx