Help

Beth's P.O.V

We all went back to our groups and walked towards the house but the boys being themselves pushed us behind them.

But I heard the sound of a engine and turned around to see Niall drive off with the SUV. Everyone else soon noticed him gone so I just had to explain to them what happened.

After a few rearrangements to the groups (Liam moving to the boys group) we went of in different directions. Me Mia and Georgia went and looked for a way out and we came across this really old oak door we opened it and stepped inside and found ourselves on a cliff face .

Suddenly the ground beneath us started to shake and we were all thrown around.

Me and Mia landed next to each other groaning and then we saw Georgia land on the edge of the cliff, I ran over but she had already fallen off .

Luckily I had rope in my backpack I threw one end to Mia and she tied it to a tree and held it where as I tied it around my waist.

I shouted over to mia"READY" she nodded in response

I then looked down to Georgia who was clinging on for dear life and told her to hold on she nodded on response to.

I then slowly started making my way down the cliff edge but then the rope snapped and I flew down to the ledge where Georgia was she luckily caught me.

Mia ran over and asked if we were okay and we simply nodded we told her to go and get help and that's the last thing I thought u was ever going to say to her ...