Chapter 6 : Limerence....

The past week was hilarious for Damien . It started with the tempting desire of touching that godess whose name he knew as Shanaya and  just thinking about her made him secretly crave for her . And next....it was the ball ! 

His parents had said that all the arrangements required for the ball had to be done by him , so that the various business partners and other investors would know about his potential and in the midst of this hungama he had to travel to different places with his father for important meetings . William Blackwell insisted Damien to travel along with him to the various places and branches as Damien would be the next CEO of the company and he also had to sign many legal documents confirming that he would be the next heir to take over the business . 

He had prepared a long speech that he would deliver tonight after the auctions through which the monetary funds would be going to the orphanages and a few other foundations which were trying to find the cure for the brain cancer that are tied up with the company from years and also after his father declared his retirement and broke out the news of his reign starting in the family business !

Damien sighs with relief when he finally reaches the venue ; thanks for the traffic jam which pissed him off ! He picks up his duffle bag from the backseat which consists of his clothes for the evening and other necessary items and steps out of the car . From th basement he directly jumps in an elevatr to take him to the ball room . 

When he entered the ball room he saw many workers here and there doing the last minute arrangements . He notices the vases filled with various flowers kept on the tables by a few people , while the others indulged themselves in rolling down the red carpet and such other chores . Content with what he saw he strolls towards the kitchen to speak to the caterers and to make sure that the grand three course meal and cake are ready before the ball starts . 

He then treads towards the bar and notices that several glass bottles of wines , alcohols and champaign which were stored for more years than his age clearly stocked to serve more than about five hundred people . After checking on the bar he made his way to the entrance of the ball room where the flower decorations were were done as accuratelyand perfectly , just the way he wanted . It was all possible only because of Olivia and her short visits and strict instructions to the workers which made hall look so elegant and beautiful . He mentally noted down that he had to thank her with her favourite raspberry ice-cream from Baskin Robbins ! 

He walks diagonally to the entrance and sets his hands on the railings of the spacious balcony . As soon as he stood in peaceful balcony , his face was fanned with the light warm breeze and immediately his thoughts flew to the beautiful enchantress he had met a week ago in the fitting room of the ZARA showroom . He imagined her walking towards him with her voluptous figure and standing beside him in the same balcony , with her soft choco brown hair covering his face due to the wind that blowed towards them ; the background filled with a soft humming of birds ..........

He jerked his head up to see a few press reporters standing at the wide entrance at the end of the staircase , fishing out for information . He takes a glance at his watch and suddenly realizes that it's already about 7:15 PM and had about only half an hour with him to get ready for the grand nd exciting night , where his family would also join him at thta time to escort the guests . H e mentally cursed himself for being so careless and for daydreaming about the girl with whom he had almost zero chances of meeting again . 

He shook his head in annoyance and rushed towards the green room which he had ordered to be set up in the 1st floor . He saw his stylist whom he had called early that morning and informed him to be at the venue by around 7:00 PM . 

" Hey , Dave ! How long have you been here ? " Damien asked letting out a sigh and giving him a manly hug . Dave motioned him to sit in one of the three chairs in front of the mirror . " It's been almost half an hour . " replied Dave . " Figured you'd be a bit late ..... okay let's get started then ! " he cheers while takiung out hte necessary items and different combs and gels .