10. Football match

This was the biggest moment in my life.

"Everyone, this is Julie. She's mabye going to be your new team mate." Might? Ugh, don't like that word.

"Hi!"

The coach said we were going to play a football match. He splitted the team in two and luckily I came on the same team as Erik.

The match was almost finished, and we were loosing. I was not going to loose this game. Earlier I was focused on "including the others" , but I had to score a goal before the match ended.

One of the players on the other team was running over the field. He was trying to kick the ball in the goal. I played defence, and our team got the reserve goalkeeper. Never trust the reserve keeper! I don't want to blame him, but he wasn't acctually the best keeper.

Right before the opposite team player kicked the ball, I jumped in front of him. I jumped really high and the ball hit me in my stomach. I fled backwards while I wiggled my arms and legs. I tried to land on my feet, but in the end I don't think that was a good idea. Because I landed only on my right foot, and that caused very much pain in my leg. I didn't wanted to cry, but it hurt so much.

"Ehh..coach, I really want to play more, but I don't think I can continue. My leg hurt! "
He came across the field and sat down next to me. He lifted my leg a little, but it was so much pain. I fainted.

■ ♡ ■ ♡ ■ ♡ ■♡ ■♡ ■ ♡ ■ ♡ ■ ♡ ■ ♡ ■ ♡ ■ ♡ ■ ♡ ■ ♡