Chapter 3

SORRY GUYS! IT WAS A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST UPDATED. ACTUALLY, I AM PRETTY BUSY NOWADAYS AS MY EXAMS ARE VERY NEAR AND ALSO THAT I AM HAVING SOME DIFFICULTIES AND HARDSHIPS IN MY DAILY LIFE. SO, I MADE THIS CHAPTER PRETTY LONG AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

Amy's POV

I drove to the shopping centre. It was about a 20 minutes drive, but for me it was an hour drive as there was a lot of traffic(I hate traffic!) and because dad was telling me and mom his childhood stories, which we (mom and me) hate. I think he has told these stories to us more than a thousand times, Mom kept on telling him to shut up, but dad was a man who only listened to himself. I was about to start arguing with him when we reached the shopping centre. I was like "Finally! After a million hundred hours." Dad and Mom went inside the shopping mall and meanwhile, I parked the car.

I was looking for mom and dad when I saw someone, you won't believe who it was! It was Sarah, Alice and Annie! I was so shocked to see them. I was watching them talk with my eyes gazed upon their sight." Who are you looking at,  Amy?" Mom asked with her hand over my shoulder.

"Nobody" I replied in the tone  as if I was really looking for mom and dad.

" Your dad and I are going to look for supplies" mom said.

" Bu...." I couldn't even finish the word.

" No ifs' and buts', we are going and that's final" " And for the time we are gone, you can just look around" mom said.

"Seriously" I thought to myself.

You (mom) are telling me to look around when my BFFs' (not anymore) are right in front of me. I'm in no mood to do that. Right at the moment, my cell phone rang. It was an unknown number. I usually don't get calls from an unknown number. As it was very rare, I decided to receive the call. And surprisingly, it was Emma. After receiving the call, the first thing that came out of my mouth was, "How did you get my number?"

"It was save in mom's old phone," Emma said.

"Is your mom using an IPhone 6  now?" I joked.

" Just forget it, " Emma said.

"Ok!" I said 

I was about to ask Emma about her family when my phone ran out of battery. "Crap!" I said. "Did the phone need to run out of battery now?!?!?!"

Annie's POV                                               

I was right! Amy did go to the shopping mall because now she was standing ten feet behind me. I am not ready to face her. After all, it was just yesterday when we broke up. I just hope she doesn't notice me, I thought. "C'mon Sarah, let's go" I said. Then me, Alice and Sarah went up to the 2nd floor. "Phew" I said. "Finally".  " Hey guys! Check this out," Alice said pointing to the new IPhone 6+. Then Sarah went forward and I followed her. I was shocked to see  Amy's dad inside the Apple Customer care Centre!(that's what they call in my country) I just came past Amy and now it's her dad. "Oh no!" I said in the quietest voice possible. Amy's dad, Mr Walker knows me, but he doesn't know Sarah and Alice. So, it's me who has to face this, I thought. I went to Alice and whispered in her ear that, "I need to go to Walmart" (actually not) 

"Why?" Alice asked

"Can't tell you, but I will be back soon" I said

"Ok!" Alice replied and she looked really convinced.

I went out and ran to the ladies washroom. I washed my face a couple of times and wiped it with a tissue. After that, I felt a little calm. I went back to the Apple store and by the time I was there, Mr Walker was gone.

Amy's POV

I think Annie saw me and that's why she went upstairs. "Whatever" I said. The next thing I did was, I went to the nearest cafe because I was super HUNGRY! I ordered one cup of cappucino and a chocolate pastry at the counter. I sat at a table and drank the cappucino slowly, as it was very hot. then I ate my chocolate pastry. The pastry and the coffee was very tasty. I enjoyed the food a lot. Then, I ordered two more pastries for mom and dad. I took out my phone to call mom but I couldn't because as I said before there was no charge left ( which I totally forget). So, I had to use the elderly lady's phone who was sitting in the table that was just beside me. Let me tell you something, I hate use the stuff that doesn't belong to me. But, still I managed. After a few minutes, mom and dad came. They ate the pastries and we decided that it was high time and we should return home. Then we went to parking lot and I kept all the bags/packets at the trunk of the car. Then we drove towards home.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. IF YOU DIDN'T PLEASE LET ME KNOW. BY THE WAY, THANK YOU PokeMaster102030, DeathItself101, RahulREG, daddygirl20, writer131024BellaOhh AND Pretty_Face_Me FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING ON MY STORY.

~PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME