The sensitive soul.

For most, feelings are a whirlwind of controllable urges. The urges to cry, laugh and pain becomes feelings that are at a minimum. For those like me, we find ourselves so much more incline to feel the pain afflicted amongst us. We find the love emanating from ourselves loud and brutal. We find our bodies more empathetic and overly analytic than everyone else- so we ultimately carry that burden. The continuous thoughts that spiral when someone responds negatively or when someone is too caught up in their own lives to notice your hurt and pain. I want to say to these people: you have been gifted the gift of empathy and thoughtfulness as you build relationships and reflect on yourself. You love people to the chore no matter their negative qualities. There is no solution to change but to accept this beautiful uniqueness sprang upon you. Do not be controlled by society to feel crazy or deranged. Your thoughts are thoughts. Your love is love. Your feelings are valid. There is no remedy to cure it. As how can we cure the fundamental building blocks of humanity? So, continue to love fiercely and do not get saddened by peoples opinion in retrospect to your sensitive soul. The most common knowledge is the realisation that we were not meant for everyone. The world is a diffusion of different souls, let that be a lesson to accept everyones qualities so that they in turn may finally accept yours...