Troublemaker.

The picture on the right is Vanessa. 

___________________________________________________________

I looked myself in the mirror. I was wearing a light blue dress.

"Are you going out?" - I heard a voice behind me.

 It was my brother, Zack.

"Yes." -  I answered.

"Have fun."

"I will, don't worry." - I said smiling at him.

"I don't doubt that."

I just chuckled. For everybody he's a bad ass leader of a gang. Except me. For me he's a loving and caring brother. And not to forget an annoying one. But I can live with that.

"Soo, are you going to a club or what?"

"Yeah. I'm going to The Smash."

"Are you going alone or is somebody going with you?"

Forget that I said that he's a loving and caring brother. He's just very, very annoying. 

"You know that you're an asshole, don't you?"

"Well. Yes, I do."

He chuckled. He so freaking loves to go on my nerves. Until I'll kill him for that. I'm just joking. I won't kill him. Not yet.

I came to the club and heard loud music. I went inside and saw people dancing and drinking. Duuuh, what else should I see in a club?

Hotties where there too. I really started to like this place. I should go more often here. While I was looking at guys, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

When I turned around I saw the most beautiful guy standing in front of me. Even though the half darkness I could clearly see him. He had brown hair, that was messy in a hot way and perfect blue eyes.  He was wearing simple jeans through which his muscles were standing out, a grey T-shirt and a leather jacket. My best friend, Sophie would say that only one word could describe him. And that was YUMMY. He started looking at me with a smirk, so I kind of figured out that he had caught me checking him out. But Gosh, he really  was yummy.

"Saw something you like?" 

"How much do you have to be in love with yourself to actually ask that somebody?"

"Just admit that you were checking me out."

"Never."

"Ok, but I will always know the truth."

I swear I heard a smirk in his voice. God, this boy, no matter how gorgeous he was, is going to drive me crazy.

"Would you like me to kill you right now or later?"

"I would like to die natural way, thank you." - he said, letting out an chuckle.

"Well, that won't be possible if you don't stop pissing me of."

"Let's make a deal. I will stop pissing you of if you tell me your name." - he said with a smirk.

"No, let's make an different one. If you stop pissing me of I won't rip of your head like a barbie doll's one."

"What has a barbie doll done to you? I mean how can you hate her so much to want to rip of her head?"

I laughed.  

"You're a lunatic."

"Thank you."

"Vanessa."

"What?" - he said confused.

"My name... it's Vanessa."

"Ohhh."

"You won't tell me yours?"

He stopped for a second, like he was deciding will he tell me his name or not.

"It's Blake."

He leaned back on the counter and ran a hand through his hair. Ok, now that he isn't an idiot anymore I started to like him. Who am I kidding? Right now I'm drooling over him and his hotness. I think he was saying something but as I was too deep in my thoughts I really didn't know what the hell was he talking about.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Huh, what? Uhm...No." - I said smiling sheepishly.

"You look cute when you're smiling like that." - he said and then laughed.

"ME? CUTE? Hell no."

"Okay. Then you're not cute." - he laughed again.

"It's beautiful how we agree on everything."

Why am I so sarcastic? I think I'm born like that. I would wonder if somebody wouldn't be next to such an annoying brother like Zack and all the ass holes from the gang that are hitting on me.

"I asked you would you like to dance before when you weren't listening to me."

"I would." - I said and gave him a smile.

____________________________________________________________

End of first chapter. I'm too lazy to write more,  but I'll maybe add some more. xD

If there are some mistakes sorry.  

Read, vote and comment. 

Tina