Time to wake up, princess.

Picture on the right is Blake.

__________________________________________________________

I woke up in the dress that I was wearing yesterday. My memories were blurry, but that doesn't wonder me. I've probably been drinking last night. But something else was strange. I wasn't in my room. The walls of the room that I've been in now were navy blue. Mine were dark purple. I looked around the room and saw some pictures of two boys. A kid and an older one, he was probably 19 or 20. I've figured out that I'm probably in the room of one of them.  When I better looked at the pictures I remembered everything from last night. The older boy is Blake. But I don't know who the kid is. I could guess it's his brother or something like that. Led by curiosity I walked out the room and ended up in a long hallway. Suddenly I smelt something. Mmmm, pancakes. I could recognize that smell anytime. I headed to the kitchen and saw there Blake making pancakes.

"Good morning princess. Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning. If you forget the fact that I was drunk last night and my head is killing me right now, yes, I did sleep well. By the way if you ever again call me princess-" - I was interrupted by Blake.

"You will rip of my head like a barbie doll's one?" - he said with a raised eyebrow.

We both laughed.

"Do you want pancakes?"

I just looked at him with disbelief.

"OK, I realized how stupid that question was."

"It took you a long time." 

I sat at the table and started eating pancakes. When he made all the pancakes he joined me. We ate up and then I remembered the pictures I've seen in his room. I forgot to ask him who the kid is.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Who is the kid on the pictures in your room?"

"My brother." 

"Is he here now?"

"No."

"Where is he then?"

"In school."

"You know, I should go now. My older brother will get worried if I don't come home. It was nice to talk and dance with you yesterday." 

I took my purse and my stuff and went out without listening what he has to say. I really hadn't time for that right now. Zack is probably freaking out anyway. I looked at my cellphone.

20 missed calls and 6 messages. 

Yes, he's definitely freaking out. I quickly called a taxi and told the taxi driver where to drive me. When I got out of the cab I sneaked to the house and quietly opened the door. The first thing I saw was a angry looking Zack standing on the doorstep.

"Where have you been, miss?"

Do you remember when I said he's a caring brother? Well, this time that's not good for me. It's exactly the opposite.  

"At Sophie's. I met her in the club and then we went together to her house." - I lied.

"Fine. But I'll ask Sophie if that's true."

"Why don't you believe me?"

"Where would I end up if I believed you every time?"

"You have a point. Let me pass now. I have to get a shower."

"All right. You managed to get away. This time."

I just went upstairs. I wanted to say asshole, but I decided to better not. I sent Sophie a message saying that if anybody asks I was at her place last night. Soon a message came.

From: Sophie

I will, but why? Know what you don't have to text it to me. We'll go shopping today and then you will explain EVERYTHING to me. See you in a hour. 

I couldn't help but roll my eyes on that message. She's a shopaholic. This is just her way to drag me to the mall. Not to forget she's curios too. She literally has to know everything. But that doesn't bother me. She's my best friend since we were little. We went into the same school and have always been together in projects. Our parents were also friends. Mine and Zack's died in a car crash six years ago. They were amazing parents and I really miss them. When they died our aunt Evelyn moved into our house to take care of us. She didn't want us to leave this place and our friends because she knew it would be even more difficult for us like that. After Zack turned 19 he said that he can take care of me. Aunt Evelyn agreed with that, but only if she can visit us at least every month. I wonder what would have been if she didn't left. Would Zack join a gang and soon be the leader? Or would everything be different? Even though Zack said no I also joined the gang. 

I looked at the watch and immediately stopped with thinking. Sophie will come over for less then twenty minutes. I quickly showered and put on a black T-shirt and ripped jeans. 

Soon I heard the door open and then someone getting upstairs. The person, whoever it is, didn't greet Zack so I guess he isn't even here. The person's foot steps became louder and when they stopped I saw a red head at the doorstep. It was Sophie.

"Never heard for knocking?"

"It's not like I didn't told you I would come."

"I know, I'm just teasing you."

"Let's go. I want to hear everything."

"Really? I thought that was just an excuse to go shopping."

"And that too." - she said and stuck out her tongue to me.

I sighed. We hoped into her black Nissan altima and she started driving.

"So why do I have to cover you? Again."

"Zack is annoying. Again. I was out last night and slept over at some guy."

"WHAT?" - she said and turned her head to me.

"Eyes on the road. I don't want to die today."

"OK. Just talk."

She turned her head back to the road and I started talking.

"Nothing happened." - I rolled my eyes at her earlier reaction and then continued.

"I was drunk and since he didn't know were I live he drove me to his home."

"Zack is a overprotective brother. I mean, at least I think so."

"Tell me about it. He barely agreed with me being a member of the gang."

We arrived at the mall. First we decided to go into a store with men stuff because Sophie wanted to buy her cousin, who's birthday is soon, a present. While Sophie was looking around I noticed someone familiar to me. I couldn't really see who the person is because he had his back turned to me. But then I recognized him.

__________________________________________________

Sorry, it's short. I wanted to update before I go to my school trip tomorrow, because we're staying four days, so I can't update or write. 

Read, comment what do you think about my story and vote. You can say if you don't like it, I won't mind, I take criticism good.

By the way, I'll make a trailer maybe. 

Tina